2003 Select Scanlens - Andrew Johns #15 and Ben Kennedy #16

2006 Select - Newcastle Knights League Leaders

2009 Tazos - Paul Gallen, Cronulla Sharks Trio and Steve Simpson

2007 Select Invincible - Melbourne Storm - #76-87

2008 Select Champions - Checklist #1-3

2009 Select Champions - Checklist #1-3

PLMK what you have via PM.

Cheers :thumbsup:

i have seen the 2 scanlens cards on eBay but they weren't cheap (too rich for me im afraid) and the 2 centenary cards i do not have as swaps. i will however ask around for you and see what i can come up with. Cheers Dave

I just bought the Johns Scanlen/Select card on ebay for a steal at $250. I doubt you will get one at that price again. Would consider a trade involving either your Johns record breaker sig or your Johns Captain Signature:p

I just bought the Johns Scanlen/Select card on ebay for a steal at $250. I doubt you will get one at that price again. Would consider a trade involving either your Johns record breaker sig or your Johns Captain Signature:p

Nah mate sorry I wouldn't trade a Andrew Johns Signature Card for that, but I definately need it.

Im getting a box of Centenary and a box of Champions (NRL) on Monday and am likely to have a live opening here and if i somehow get the Foil Signature will let ya know.

Hi mate,
I can help you with the 2009 cards :)
i have a Jarrod Mullen Jersey Cut
Ben Cross Foiled Signature
and James McManus and Matt Hilder Commons
Plus Fraser Anderson, Brett Kearney, Kade Snowden, Luke Douglas and David Simmons commons.
not much, but at least its a start for you :)
Mate i was after ANY penrith cards from 2009....will settle for $$$ instead though, but i would prefer to get penrith cards for them if you have any
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom