Looking for NRL Cards

i have the mark gasnier FF8 from 2001 that i am willing to sell

mate i am pretty sure my mate has doubles of gallen tazo and the sharks trio and steve simpson from this 2009 lot, i wil hit him up, you can just have em ay, they are stil in the wrappers

let me know if ur keen

mate i am pretty sure my mate has doubles of gallen tazo and the sharks trio and steve simpson from this 2009 lot, i wil hit him up, you can just have em ay, they are stil in the wrappers

let me know if ur keen

Yeah I am keen. :thumbsup:

Are you sure you don't want anything in return?

PLMK via PM.

i can still help with centenary if you need me to mate. will be 20c a card plus 2.50 postage

mate, if interested i have the classic cards that you need if you still want them. let me know

i collect inserts from all years. not knowing what you have to trade make as offer and we can go from there

I big thank you to erccc for sending me these for free - 2008 Select Centenary - Checklist #1-3 and Glenn Lazarus #95

Thank you. :D

---------- Post added 13-11-2009 at 06:13 PM ----------

Also a another big thank you to Ian from FootyStars who sent me these for free - 2007 Select Invincible - Checklist #1-3, 2008 Select Centenary Checklist #1-3 and 2009 Select Classic - Checklist #1-3.

Thank you again. :D

What is the 2006 - Select Newcastle Knights League Leaders Card???
Do you mean the 2005 Power Signature Redemption for Buderus?

the league leaders card (15 in total - no gold coast) is the card you would have received for redeeming all the 06 predictors

Back
Top Bottom