Looking for a box to break...

jamieson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
Hey guys,

Im hoping to get some advice on a box to break.

Have been looking at dave and adams, and was thinking 2012 Topps Prime or Platinium or even Panini Totally Certified.

Has anyone broken one of these with some success???

I really like the look of the Topps Prime, particularly the relic / autos - (Level I to Level V). They look awesome......

Cheers,

Check my Xmas breakage thread for a Prime and Platinum Break. Pulled an Andrew Luck auto in Prime... Both were fun breaks...
Have a box of Tot Cert on the way, hopefully I'll break it on the weekend, so stay tuned...

Are you looking for card to keep or sell off ?? Tot Cert is probably hotter at the moment as it hasn't been out long...

Probably only looking to keep at this stage, unless I jag a RGIII 1/1 signed relic......

I got a couple of total cert relics off of ebay a couple of months ago. I really like how they look. hope the pic comes through....

I think I will go for the Prime, although I might hold off and see how you go with your tot cert break.

cheers!

TOT CERT.jpg

G'Day Mate, Just be aware there are two "Certified" products. Those in your scan are from Panini Certified - that's a different product to Panini "Totally" Certified. The Totally Certified have a more etched looking foil on them..

thanks for that ausram. i thought something was up after i wrote that.... i thought i was seeing double.....

Back
Top Bottom