Lleyton Hewitt

Is Lleyton Hewitt...

• The best Australian tennis player today! CMON!!!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • A dirty mouthed @%@#$^ who I can't stand.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Who's Lleyton Hewitt?

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
He's the person you'd love to love or hate...

Down 2 sets to 1... the Comeback Kid fights back to win the match against Vik. And that makes him my favorite person at the moment!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A050126_P09_HEWITT_LLEYTON_V.JPG

Once again Lleyton made me sit there and watch him scrape his way to victory, he is good value.

cant stand him, cant believe we share the same last name, wankerrrrrrrrrr

justdabestcards said:
whether you like him or not he's the best we've got by a mile and a bit more :)

exactly JDBC, but yeah hes a tool. i think he'll be knocked out 2nd or 3rd round, and start to steadily drop in rankings, his glory days are behind him.

Used to hate him. Just couldn't stand him, espescially his cmons. Watched him play today, starting to like him. I think he's matured alot probably from having to accept responsibilities of a husband and father. Following the footsteps of Agassi.

I like him...:) His C'Mon's are mainly for his own benefit... they're only an occasional thing... What about the female 'grunting'? Now thats a hell of a lot more annoying....

wade7 said:
Used to hate him. Just couldn't stand him, espescially his cmons. Watched him play today, starting to like him. I think he's matured alot probably from having to accept responsibilities of a husband and father. Following the footsteps of Agassi.

100% Agreed

He is a champion....where is everyone's Australianism (i think thats a word). We should all get behind him....cause lets face it, he is our only chance...all be it a slim one.

He's made it this far in his career. He's got skills and he's #1 in Australian tennis. You've gotta hand that to him.
But he's a major tool. I can't stand him.

you know what i like about him?

the fact that he expresses his feelings on the court, hes a bloody Aussie, always fights hard and rarely losses the battle.

For those who think his glory days are past him....C'MON!

his wife just had a kid for christ sakes lol, just think each match he goes into he will be better for it. Will still make the Quarters IMO.

C'MON LLEYTON

he is an idiot.
if you guys think he is a good role model, i guess you are referring to him only saying 'f*ck' twice in the match..

if you want a good role model, and someone who respects ther opponent, go watch federer/roddick play..
they are the two talented people of the game today

Back
Top Bottom