LiveBoxBreaks thread

I'm still trying with Elite & Prestige, mostly Elite and mostly coming up empty. Watched today's live and somebody had some luck. :thumbsup:

Yeah had a look, but think I'll give it a miss this time, spent a heap the past couple of weeks on cards, need the funds to recover a bit !

I think I'm done with this stuff. It's like having a bet at the dogs, it's over before you know it, you're never quite sure who won and the divvies are pretty skinny. What we should try to organise is a case share with one of the dealers around the place. Surely someone buys regularly from DA's or elsewhere in the States and can grab an NFL case?

I think I'm done with this stuff. It's like having a bet at the dogs, it's over before you know it, you're never quite sure who won and the divvies are pretty skinny. What we should try to organise is a case share with one of the dealers around the place. Surely someone buys regularly from DA's or elsewhere in the States and can grab an NFL case?

Unfortunately it's a struggle to get enough people interested and even then to organise it all...we've done a few multi box breaks which were good fun, but nothing like the value of a case.

yeah i missed out on the jets in one inception break, so i bought a NT bball instead and got squat. im interested in a case share as well... so thats 2 people interested...

Just hypothesising, because as we all know, this kind of thing is illegal.;)
But here's a quick run-down of what's on offer through D&A in upcoming months.
Postage on top of course, would add to the bill considerably.:(

Momentum (August 7) - $1660 for a 10 box case = $166 per box (10 packs x 6 cards)

R&S (August 21) - $1000 for a 12 box case = $83.30 (24 x 8)

Prominence (Sept 4) - $1500 for a 15 box case = $100 (3 x 5)

Certified (Sept 18) - $655 for a 8 box case = $81.90 (10 x 5) kicker here is that one box per case is a "Hot Box", all platinum parallels replace commons, if you're into that kind of thing. I think I am!!!
There is also a 24 box case but that's close to $2K, does have 3 Hot Boxes though :whistle:

Of course Prestige & Elite already out but..........nah, and also Playbook coming in October but...........nah.

Sucks also that your have to add 10% on these days due to the falling Aussie dollar. :cry:

To be honest I've never seen the appeal of case shares (as opposed to case breaks) as they always seem to work out costing more than just buying the boxes yourself ??? Freight from the US, postage in Aus, something for the buyer, etc etc. And sadly none of the stores out here seems to be able to compete with buying direct from the US anyway - not their fault, just the way it's structured out here..

Case breaks where you are likely to get (if lucky) a heap of hits inserts parallels of the teams(s) you really want I can understand. But it's a bit of a hard sell and complicated to arrange out here (and against the rules) that's why we did breaks through a third party in the US...

I would actually be keen on doing a case of Certified.

I wonder if we could get Jon from Crazy8 to do it for us?

Back
Top Bottom