LIVE BOX BREAK!!! - 2005-06 SP Authentic AT 9:30AM Melbourne Time

Here are the scans of the cards.....

Raymond Felton Rookie Auto
63_1.jpg

and the :D MAJOR MOJO:D

Andrew Bogut/Marvin Williams Signs Of The Times Dual Auto
25_1.jpg

those sign of the times autos from this years SPA look very nice, marvins got a nice sig too, awesome pulls!

y'know, that haircut might de-value that card...! :lol:

Does it have odds on pulling him with a decent 'do on the wrapper?:lol: :lol: :lol:

ChrisBosh#4 said:
Here are the scans of the cards.....

Raymond Felton Rookie Auto
63_1.jpg

and the :D MAJOR MOJO:D

Andrew Bogut/Marvin Williams Signs Of The Times Dual Auto
25_1.jpg

Whoa nice cards, that marvin signature is awesome

What a great box! Congrats on the great pulls. That Bogut Beatles pic is just great :)

Some serious stuff being pulled here lately. Golf clap everyone.:D :D :D

Why, I have to ask... would anyone bother pretending to have pulled the cards?? LOL

Way I see it...any nice card gotten any way... is nice lol

Just don't understand why would bother.

If an explanation isn't on its way the boot is out me thinks. That explanation better be good.

HBM said:
Just like his stats! :shock:

Uh-oh... I'll get flamed for that :D

hahahah by me! a non-bogut fan! I'm a bit dissapointed of him at late, he was putting up better numbers before.. but i can't see he's been bad. He has been a contributor and despite the fact that Magloire, TJ and MOSTLY Michael Redd have been the leaders (And Mo-Will) to the improvement of the Bucks, Bogut has exceeded my expectations. I expected him to be a complete flop, i thought he was much too slow and not strong enough or athletic to out muscle or outplay anyone in the post. However he has surprised me greatly. He's put up 8.9 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 2.3 apg, 0.98 bpg on 52% shooting in 28.8 minutes. He's got a supririsingly good mid-range jumpshot and is fundamentally very good. This is a big call, but i think he's a Tim Duncan in the making, great passer from the post and fundamentally his skills make up for his unathletic ability. If he can knock down his free throws (62%) about up to 75% or more, he'll be a much more complete offensive player.

Back
Top Bottom