Legacy Case

card crazy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
Hi guys. I've been collecting cards for about 2 years now. I only collect or buy Adelaide Crows cards but im thinking of buying a legacy case. How do people normally go with cases? Do you find that it's worth spending 2,8K on? Im thinking that what Crows cards i don't get i could swap the equivalent of other teams for. My tax return will help fund it but worried that it's going to be a waste of money...

Hi guys. I've been collecting cards for about 2 years now. I only collect or buy Adelaide Crows cards but im thinking of buying a legacy case. How do people normally go with cases? Do you find that it's worth spending 2,8K on? Im thinking that what Crows cards i don't get i could swap the equivalent of other teams for. My tax return will help fund it but worried that it's going to be a waste of money...

Personally, I think for $2800 you could pretty much buy every Adelaide card out of this release, have plenty of money spare to bust a box for fun at the end and still have some change.

I love opening cases, but if you wait a few weeks.......the cards you want will be available at a much cheaper price as the dumpers start discounting stock that they cant move or want to move fast to recoup their costs.

Yeh i reckon you're right. Last year i don't think i spent more than 1800 on the Crows cards and that was buying a low number Rory Sloane Influential and low number Walker signed guearnsey redemption. I'll def wait it out, one thing ive noticed is the price drop over time.

Personally, I think for $2800 you could pretty much buy every Adelaide card out of this release, have plenty of money spare to bust a box for fun at the end and still have some change.

I love opening cases, but if you wait a few weeks.......the cards you want will be available at a much cheaper price as the dumpers start discounting stock that they cant move or want to move fast to recoup their costs.

For what it’s worth, I agree completely mate. Yep, busting boxes and cases is great....but sometimes it pays to be practical and just feel good about buying what you want :)

I think this years release its hard to lose money on a case, and lots of fun to bust. For $2300-2400 I think its good value.

Then trade your way to the Adelaide set ;)

Buying the cards is never as fun :p

Yeh thats what im thinking. Everything is easier in hindsight but if i spend $2,800 and get stuff all Crows cards ill be peaking if i have to fork out much more. I reckon i'll buy a box or two and go from there.

For what it’s worth, I agree completely mate. Yep, busting boxes and cases is great....but sometimes it pays to be practical and just feel good about buying what you want :)

Yeh thats what im thinking. Everything is easier in hindsight but if i spend $2,800 and get stuff all Crows cards ill be peaking if i have to fork out much more. I reckon i'll buy a box or two and go from there.

I’ve purschased two boxes and will go from there. For what Crows cards I don’t pull I’ll trade for with what I get. :D

Back
Top Bottom