Legacy 2023

I think all in all the secondary market is dying. Many starting to feel the pinch or prioritising other expenses due to cost of living pressures.
100% agree
the off season + Xmas around the corner + the market being down = all adds up to a tough time and a big slow down on hobby spending

TBH I don't mind Tom Scully's not brilliant but it doesn't distract from the card quality/rarity, it's neat and centered. Hard to believe Will Day's signature is the winner of the bunch of recently Hawthorn rookie signatures.

1695734371414.jpeg

1695734566955.jpeg

1695734799333.jpeg
Hey you selling the Ward signature?

100% agree
the off season + Xmas around the corner + the market being down = all adds up to a tough time and a big slow down on hobby spending
People moving away from buying at drops and going to breaks as well. Boxes pretty easy to get recently.

I think a lot of people who were drawn into the last boom are realising the got in closer to the trough than the crest. The Greater Fool Theory very present.

Will be interesting to see what sparks the next crest.

all capt sigh's released now, except the richmond one !!!
still waiting...( and yes, still whinging🤨)
still waiting...
clock is ticking to get this back before Xmas or the wait will be even longer.
*** hey select- how hard is it to drop a quick little update in your socials regarding this and the Daicos sigh. A quick message can calm a lot of waiting collectors.

My pies predictor is on its way anyone got a pic of the set
And to change things have been a few hours at city mission and they cherry pick all the good stuff that they get for free to sell on there eBay store and they crying for money all time too but making huge money why the shit is sold in stores no respect for any of these places now noing this

My pies predictor is on its way anyone got a pic of the set
And to change things have been a few hours at city mission and they cherry pick all the good stuff that they get for free to sell on there eBay store and they crying for money all time too but making huge money why the shit is sold in stores no respect for any of these places now noing this

Not sure what City Mission has got to do with any of this.

Hi All,

I have a bunch of Legacy base cards grouped by team for sale on Ebay. Currently clearing out at 99c per team

Teams available;
West Coast
Sydney Swans
Fremantle Dockers
St Kilda
Western Bulldogs
Richmond
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Gold Coast
GWS
Nth Melb
Brisbane
Geelong
Melb

There are 6-10 cards in each of these packs and does include some rookies.

All available at www.ebay.com.au/usr/truebluebreaks

Cheers and Merry Christmas

1703114994836.png

1703115061122.png

bringing this back for another winge...
it's now feb 24' and we're still waiting on the richmond capt sigh and Daicos tripple sigh to be released.
Select have dropped the ball big time on this one- not to mention it's piss poor communication skills!!

Daicos looks great

Likewise can’t wait for my Tigers captain signature . Maybe Grimes refusing to sign as he no longer captain with Nankervis 🤣🤣

the Daicos does look great
would look even better ( and be more suited) if it was a booklet
for the value $2k/3k - a booklet would of killed

the Daicos does look great
would look even better ( and be more suited) if it was a booklet
for the value $2k/3k - a booklet would of killed
That would have been nice…Dad on one side and his sons on other side of the booklet

They probably saving the booklet for the Tigers 300 club quad signature upon Dusty playing his 300th…modern day stars Edwards, Jack, Cotch snd Dusty 🤣🐯🏆

Back
Top Bottom