Legacy 2023

This platform is supposed to be fun, not a place to condemn a suburb or some people. I know alot of people who buy from Sunshine collectables and have never had an issue. Maybe you ironcladlou tried to scam him and he called you out?

Yes it really is a good listen I only just found out about it . And I think I have purchased cards off them on eBay and that has been good too.
Welcome to the party!! It’s worth checking out the website if you have some time. Cardauthority.com.au

separate to the actual podcast there are some decent free resources available on the website. Various guides on valuing, packaging, redemptions etc.

This platform is supposed to be fun, not a place to condemn a suburb or some people. I know alot of people who buy from Sunshine collectables and have never had an issue. Maybe you ironcladlou tried to scam him and he called you out?

I have purchased many things from them and never had an issue. In fact, they have always been incredibly nice in person and online as well.

You say they sell any to punters, when I have got boxes of every release that I can remember from sunshine collectables and I know others who have done same.

Welcome to the party!! It’s worth checking out the website if you have some time. Cardauthority.com.au

separate to the actual podcast there are some decent free resources available on the website. Various guides on valuing, packaging, redemptions etc.
Adam are you one of the members on the show ? If so you really are very good to listen to . Keep up the great work . More shows please they are great!!!
1695434850459.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom