Legacy 2023

Thoughts?
Me personally, I don’t mind it. Here are just some things I think:
*Loved Prime Draft in 2013 so no issues with these returning. Weird thing was in 2013 they were only high draft picks, now it’s open slather.
*Hating Vortex, doesn’t belong here, should have been the return of FHOF instead. Vortex should have been saved for a series 1 product.
*Team Leaders look great
*Legacy /35 looks just like a Footy’s Finest, has nothing on the black Footy’s Finest though. For a card /35 they don’t look overly exciting.
*Captain sigs are always sweet. And great that Select are including dual and even Swans triple captains on one card.
*Medals and AA’s look great, especially the AA’s (shame no Hawks here lol)
*22 under 22 a nice addition, but could have been a series 1 subset.
*Legacy Plus and Cornerstone are what they are, not exciting to me.
*Good to see HOF updates returned. Weird though that Select didn’t try and get 3 images of Sheedy on his legend sig, Tigers and GWS in the background.
*DPS look ok, but would prefer just 2 variants over 3.

That’s my first thoughts.

Last edited:
Thoughts?
Me personally, I don’t mind it. Here are just some things I think:
*Loved Prime Draft in 2013 so no issues with these returning. Weird thing was in 2013 they were only high draft picks, now it’s open slather.
*Hating Vortex, doesn’t below here, should have been the return of FHOF instead. Vortex should have been saved for a series 1 product.
*Team Leaders look great
*Legacy /35 looks just like a Footy’s Finest, has nothing on the black Footy’s Finest though. For a card /35 they don’t look overly exciting.
*Captain sigs are always sweet. And great that Select are including dual and even Swans triple captains on one card.
*Medals and AA’s look great, especially the AA’s (shame no Hawks here lol)
*22 in 22 a nice addition into a series 2.
*Legacy Plus and Cornerstone are what they are, not exciting to me.
*Good to see HOF updates returned. Weird though that Select didn’t try and get 3 images of Sheedy on his legend sig, Tigers and GWS in the background.
*DPS look ok, but would prefer just 2 variants over 3.

That’s my first thoughts.
Pretty light on for Hawks.

Needs more Newcombe. Breust Legacy will be ok

Why are Captain Signatures Numbered to 60???
I think they have been before in some releases . Maybe so there are more available to collect and also easier to obtain they are only 1 in 240 or 260 a pack not too difficult but there are only 24 packs a box not 36

No case for me why be a member when they do not even have a case for all members and can I buy a case if I buy the2 boxes being a member

No case for me why be a member when they do not even have a case for all members and can I buy a case if I buy the2 boxes being a member

You literally haven't been able to buy a case of anything since 2020

22 Under 22 and no Newcombe. He's the best of that bunch

At least he made this years team, and was vice captain too.

Another thing I thought of here. Disappointed once again no patch cards. We literally only get patch cards in Supremacy, and that’s only once every 2 years. We need more match worn/game used patch cards. I don’t want our hobby flooded with them, but want at least something every year. The NRL guys get them, can’t be that hard.

So no Afterpay confirmed? Sucks because I found that was the easiest/quickest way to pay

The email and phone number must match After pay. Mine was truncated by Select with +61.

I just added my number again and it seemed to work

Yeah weird, maybe cos I have my work address down for Select - will try and sort for main release day

Back
Top Bottom