LeBump

:lol: It is what it is in Miami! There only 15 game or so into the season and they have no front court and its all Lebrons fault.......... :rolleyes:

hahahah some people and there quick and early assesments amuse the hell out of me!

Anyone that thought these guys were going to come together, and win it all and do it in convincing fashion in thier first season is/was delusional as they come! How the hell can you get 3 franchise players together and expect all to be perfect from the get go!?!? They all need to learn there roles and adapt to them! I understand why people are riding the hell out of Lebron but Bosh and Wade, espically Bosh, also have a hell of a lot of work to do! Add injuries to Miller and Haslem, and Wade also in pre season and you havent got the most ideal start!

Haters will always hate and the way Lebron acted over the summer he deserves what he gets for that. But no one can argue his talent and skill... and those that do are clueless and just plain stupid!

The only thing I agree with, is that he does seem to lack that last killer instinct to get the job done that people like Kobe and Jordan have/had....

With time they'll be a true force and will create a Dynasty but this year will not see the start of that!

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 10:18 AM ----------

Oh... and as for Spo being there for the long haul... hahah Riley was always going to have to step in, they were just hoping like hell it wouldnt have to happen this early! :lol:

:lol: It is what it is in Miami! There only 15 game or so into the season and they have no front court and its all Lebrons fault.......... :rolleyes:

hahahah some people and there quick and early assesments amuse the hell out of me!

Anyone that thought these guys were going to come together, and win it all and do it in convincing fashion in thier first season is/was delusional as they come! How the hell can you get 3 franchise players together and expect all to be perfect from the get go!?!? They all need to learn there roles and adapt to them! I understand why people are riding the hell out of Lebron but Bosh and Wade, espically Bosh, also have a hell of a lot of work to do! Add injuries to Miller and Haslem, and Wade also in pre season and you havent got the most ideal start!

Haters will always hate and the way Lebron acted over the summer he deserves what he gets for that. But no one can argue his talent and skill... and those that do are clueless and just plain stupid!

The only thing I agree with, is that he does seem to lack that last killer instinct to get the job done that people like Kobe and Jordan have/had....

With time they'll be a true force and will create a Dynasty but this year will not see the start of that!

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 10:18 AM ----------

Oh... and as for Spo being there for the long haul... hahah Riley was always going to have to step in, they were just hoping like hell it wouldnt have to happen this early! :lol:

Spot on mate.

Your comment made me think of this image :lol:
images

Agreed Ian, which is why I only commented on Lebron and his travelling. It was never going to work right away, but then everyone was always going to jump on them as soon as it didn't...perhaps it'll work it's course, perhaps it won't. If it doesn't though, I think it will most likely be because of the scrutiny surrounding them where ever they go. If they were left alone to just play with no hype, no expectations, it'd work out and come together...however because people expect results, the situation will never get to play out on it's own/in it's own time and that could be crucial to it's failure, IF it fails.

Personally, for the sake of Basketball, I'm in 2 minds. 1 I'd like it to fail because it will stop others from trying this tactic to win. It'll stop the Chris Pauls, Carmelo's and Amare's talking at weddings about coming together on a team and such and the world will be a more even place. However, I also hope it succeeds oddly enough for much the same reasons :lol: While I'd rather not have stars colluding to come together, the hype it generates can only be good for the game.

I dont think Riley will come back, he cant coach 3 stars and 12 no hopers any better than Spoelstra can. No one could coach that team better. Doesnt mean they are a bad side, they will still win 55.

I dont think Riley will come back, he cant coach 3 stars and 12 no hopers any better than Spoelstra can. No one could coach that team better. Doesnt mean they are a bad side, they will still win 55.

Only one coach can stroke those egos... and he's on the Lakers :p

theres no doubt riley is gunna step in if they want to win 50+ games this season... feel bad for spo but in the end if riley is goin to give them wins they will choose that path... god damn theres so much lebron hate, I mean I hate him for leaving the cavs and for all the crap thats goin on atm but hey you cannot not love the dudes game.. This is a real low for Lebron pretty uncalled for but I have to disagree with yas I would choose lebron over KD anyday. I'm a big Miami hater but no way could I put hate on Lebron.. dude should have stayed in Cleveland but it's really looking like he might be seeing that too.

whats to like? yeh hes probably worked hard on his game, but gee, by his own admission he rarely lifted weights till recently, so heres a guy born with a basketball frame (height and ripped) amazing natural ability and hailed as god since he picked up a ball. Im not all hating im sure he worked very very hard on his game, but for the natural talents the arrogance he has is amazing, turn his back on his home town fine... to go on national tv and announce to make 3 mill for kids charity? pfft please lebron could turn up to a maccas drive thru and raise 3 mill for kids charity. problem here is when he was in clevland he was the star, the go to guy, the coach, probably even the towell boy... now in miami hes none of these.... and poor spo is the one to cop it! IMO! so yeah id take the hard working, coach respecting down to earth kevin durant...

whats to like? yeh hes probably worked hard on his game, but gee, by his own admission he rarely lifted weights till recently, so heres a guy born with a basketball frame (height and ripped) amazing natural ability and hailed as god since he picked up a ball. Im not all hating im sure he worked very very hard on his game, but for the natural talents the arrogance he has is amazing, turn his back on his home town fine... to go on national tv and announce to make 3 mill for kids charity? pfft please lebron could turn up to a maccas drive thru and raise 3 mill for kids charity. problem here is when he was in clevland he was the star, the go to guy, the coach, probably even the towell boy... now in miami hes none of these.... and poor spo is the one to cop it! IMO! so yeah id take the hard working, coach respecting down to earth kevin durant...

fair enough opinion.. we all got our own opinions. if your talking talent and natural skill I would still take lebron over durant. Im not lowballin' durant.. he's a top 5 player no doubt. but lebron is still #1 or #2 in the L in miami or not. the other one plays in LA and he'd be taken over durant aswell imo.

Haslem, Miller, House & Z aren't exactly "no hopers".

No you are right they arent, but Haslem and Miller are not fit. House is adequate at best, and Zs best days are behind him. I rate Haslem especially but now he is injured they have no inside presence at all. I went over the top with no hopers but they are not top drawer.

I hate the heat, mostly Lebron. But I do like the coach. He's trying. They dont win alotta games, so of course the young coach gets the blame. The bump that lebron did was not the right thing to do. And he did the same thing to the old Cavs coach. Grant Hill or Steve Nash would of never bumped their coach's like that. ... just saying. - I personally like the heat losing. They'll get solid sooner or later, thats why you gotta enjoy the present ! - And they obviously need to trade some guys. Get a solid point guard and a better bench. And I say keep the young coach ! Lebron just needs a sprite to get his mind right. - Rob

I think Lebron and Bosh needs to harden up, lebron just wants to take fake photos of his team posing before a game and Bosh has been quoted that he "Just wants to Chill"

Im thoroughly enjoying the Heat losing this season. Thats exactly what I hoped would happen. I was talking to a friend before the season and was saying to him that the Heat wont make the 50 win mark. If they were a West team they probably wouldnt even make the playoffs.

Geeze... There some pretty on eyed and very hazey opinons being thrown around....

You know why the Bulls one 72 games...?

Because they had the superstars, the role players and the very senior, very knowledgeable coach. Coaching isnt always about what happens out o the court or getting the right offensive or defensive plays down, its about controlling your team in everyway possible. If the players are over egotistical like Lebron is then he needs to be kept in check, if they are too relaxed like Bosh they need to be driven harder. They coach has to find the middle ground and make it all work for all players, from a team like Miami down to a team like Washington. I can guareentee you that Phil Jackosn would be 99% of the reason why the lakers have been so succesful on the court with the teams/players they have had... Imagine trying to keep Kobe and Shaq in check back in the 3peat... Espically the last 2 years? Couldnt imagine a harder job in the NBA.

Coaching is all about people skills and player management.... If you lose the respect of one starter, your done.

IMO Spo was never, ever going to get the job done once those 3 came together! It will take someone like Riley to keep them all in check and working on the same page!

How can you talk about the same playbook being used with thsi group of players and expect it to work better because the players are better?!? This is a vastly different team then the previous Heat teams in every single way!

---------- Post added 30-11-2010 at 11:04 AM ----------

Im thoroughly enjoying the Heat losing this season. Thats exactly what I hoped would happen. I was talking to a friend before the season and was saying to him that the Heat wont make the 50 win mark. If they were a West team they probably wouldnt even make the playoffs.

Speaking of ignorance....... :wave:

James insists LeBump was 'incidental contact' - NBA - CBSSports.com Basketball

"I didn't realize it, I don't think Coach realized it either until it was brought to our attention," James said before Monday's game against the Wizards. "It was really nothing, honestly. Incidental contact, I guess. It was nothing -- it wasn't intentional or anything."

Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra took questions at shootaround on Monday morning at AmericanAirlines Arena. The discussion revolved around the bump controversy and team resolve following four losses in the past five games.

On the significance of Tuesday’s “bump” with LeBron James before a third quarter timeout in loss to Dallas
I didn’t even notice it until people mentioned it after the game. Often, coming out of the timeout, it’s a pinball game. I’m colliding into a lot of people. So it’s probably a perfect case of over-speculation from this team. I was fine with that timeout. The fact that guys are not happy about the play, tempers rose, you could see the fire and passion in people’s eyes. That’s the way it should be. None of us should be happy about what was going on in the third quarter and taking it in stride.

Back
Top Bottom