LeBump

lebump-o.gif

lol where are all the heat bandawagoners gone now?

No suprise. Lebron is a class A tool. He needs to take a lesson from Kobe in many things. Lebron always tries to place the blame. I do expect Miami to get better but Lebron just isnt as good as he thinks and many OCT members think he is. One day he get to that point, however he sure isnt there yet. Yes he is a MVP, but so were lots of players who didn't have that winning edge.

Coach's stare back is priceless. This video makes me hate LeBron even more.

i think Lebron is struggling with not being #1, u cant argue with his skills but u can see that he is questioning his move a little. Les spot light on him with lower numbers and a worse record. Miami actually had a better record at this time last season than they do now. LeBron needs to pull his head in and get back to work. Spoeltra will get the boot before any of the players which is a shame since he got the heat to the playoffs the less 2 season with a worse playing list.

Yeah I was watching this one live and saw that, interesting to see what happens...Riley comeback?

theres no doubt riley is gunna step in if they want to win 50+ games this season... feel bad for spo but in the end if riley is goin to give them wins they will choose that path... god damn theres so much lebron hate, I mean I hate him for leaving the cavs and for all the crap thats goin on atm but hey you cannot not love the dudes game.. This is a real low for Lebron pretty uncalled for but I have to disagree with yas I would choose lebron over KD anyday. I'm a big Miami hater but no way could I put hate on Lebron.. dude should have stayed in Cleveland but it's really looking like he might be seeing that too.

What happened 2 seconds after the video ends? Does LeBron keep walking or turn and say sorry?

Argh he's such a douche. All the players and coaching staff should be taken into a room and be made to watch that few seconds of footage and then be asked what was wrong with it. Would have him feeling about as big as an ant i reckon.

What happened 2 seconds after the video ends? Does LeBron keep walking or turn and say sorry?

you got a great point there man.. funny how they click rewind that fast to show us a second time before you can see what may or may not have happened after the bump...

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 11:43 PM ----------

damn man theres nothing in that.. Id be like get the hell out of the way brown im walking.. its not lebrons fault brown is obese and wont move lol! looks like he didnt even see him there...

Just pulled it up on league pass Eric turns around from the bump gives him the stare and looks towards the bench, Lebron goes and sits down and looks at crowd/scoreboard

LeDouche continues.......

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 06:53 AM ----------

you got a great point there man.. funny how they click rewind that fast to show us a second time before you can see what may or may not have happened after the bump...

---------- Post added 28-11-2010 at 11:43 PM ----------

damn man theres nothing in that.. Id be like get the hell out of the way brown im walking.. its not lebrons fault brown is obese and wont move lol! looks like he didnt even see him there...

Nothing in it but then what happened to that coach?

I lost interest in Lebron the 1st time I saw him play (finally) on One HD...the guy travels EVERY TIME he gets the ball, without fail. But it's never called. EVERY TIME!

If Miami wanna win, get rid of Lebron, simple. It's clear that he and Wade cannot coexist.... Wade is the star, LeBron isn't and thus it just is not working.

lol poor Spo looks to be on the outer. There's been a heap of talk about Reily coming back to coach too.

Did anyone actually think the Heat would be a dominant force this season? Sure they have a couple of the best players in the league but they've also have a few disruptions already with Miller out from the get go then Haslem going down and the fact its these guys first season together.

Im sure they'll click after a season of playing together.
What i have said takes nothing away from Bron being a douche though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom