LEAGUE NOW FULL. 2013 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

lol just tried to get harden off ya too... didnt realise you rated him so high. I was thinking about the same as george (few more pts, few less rebs etc). I need to stop ranking my players on potential maybe ;)
haha
I'm not the only one that rates Harden 3rd ;) He was my automatic pick at #3! lol

Any Spurs fans want to do a blockbuster trade for Duncan, Leonard and Ginobli?

I am keen on Kawhi, but you can keep the other two old fogies!

who do you guys think has the most solid team at the moment? any standouts? all looks pretty even across the board to me but some have more "potential" that could go either way. Also some people going for more superstars and less "across the board" quality.

I've just had what are probably my final two trades processed. I have:

pg B.Knight
sg E.Gordon
sf A.Iguodala
pf S.Ibaka
c G.Munroe
g J.Butler
f T.Gibson
util M.Gortat
util I.Shumpert
util O.Porter Jnr
bench M.Miller
bench M.Beasley
bench M.Dunleavy
bench V.Faverani

Got to admit I'm very happy with my squad now. Feel it's pretty even/deep and can cover most stats competitively. Considering the only players I have remaining from my draft are Gordon, Ibaka, Munroe, Gortat and Miller (with Beasley, Dunleavy and Faverani all FA), I'll happilly nominate myself for GM of the year!!

Can we get everyone else to fill out their trading blocks properly too? I keeps making trade offers and have no idea if I am wasting my time because the player is not FT or what?

So where are you all predicting you'll finish? I'll be happy if I finish above the bottom 5. I just don't have enough experience on basketball fantasy

So where are you all predicting you'll finish? I'll be happy if I finish above the bottom 5. I just don't have enough experience on basketball fantasy
im just hoping to make the playoffs - only the top 4 teams make it, and we have a pretty big league! I think top 4 would be a fair achievement. But yeah, i'll settle for just not coming last. haha

Spires just has no idea what he's doing, has never played fantasy before. I have no idea why he would pick up kobe only to give him straight back for basically nothing.

I couldn't say no to it! :p

This league is going horribly wrong for me, nothing compared to my other two (soon to be three tomorrow ;)) :lol: Hopefully I can just not be a bottom dweller and provide a bit of competition! :D

Can we all say our team name and have it updated in the first post. Makes it easier to trash talk whe you know the other player.

Kingswood Kings = Jaames

I couldn't say no to it! :p

This league is going horribly wrong for me, nothing compared to my other two (soon to be three tomorrow ;)) :lol: Hopefully I can just not be a bottom dweller and provide a bit of competition! :D
You have a pretty solid team dude... particularly if Bynum plays most of the season. Bynum, Wall, Klay, Melo, Turner... pretty solid!

You have a pretty solid team dude... particularly if Bynum plays most of the season. Bynum, Wall, Klay, Melo, Turner... pretty solid!

Guess I did underestimate my team a bit, am pleasantly surprised at my teams first couple of games :D

Back
Top Bottom