LEAGUE NOW FULL. 2013 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

So who won the KD And LBJ Sweepstakes? Looks like Steph curry was my 1st rounder,

Hey does anyone else use the espn fantasy app on iphone? I'm not sure if it's not very useable, or I just haven't figured it out yet.

Man my team needs a lot of work. Happy to have Lebron and pretty happy with Jennings as my PG.

I'm actually chucking LeBron on my trading block to see what I get offered out of it. Would like to get a better balanced team, especially at PF and C.

Yeah, Davis was a good pickup!!

I am just abusing this system and throwing up stupid trade offers everywhere! lol
Most a fair, but a couple were dreaming! :lol:

Emerald City Spires!

I have just played around with the 'Watch List' and you can choose who to watch, even if they are in someone else's team and it will show you who has them!

Sorry I meant to ask who he was as in ozcards username?

Sorry I meant to ask who he was as in ozcards username?
he's not an OCT user, he's my brother in law. He will part with melo for the right deal, not particularly attached. I've thought about grabbing him myself as i seem to be lacking scorers.

There are 4 non-OCT players, 3 of my relatives and one friend. They are Spires, Noxian, Ticklers, Abela. The rest are OCT.

he's not an OCT user, he's my brother in law. He will part with melo for the right deal, not particularly attached. I've thought about grabbing him myself as i seem to be lacking scorers.

There are 4 non-OCT players, 3 of my relatives and one friend. They are Spires, Noxian, Ticklers, Abela. The rest are OCT.
Or are you just playing 5 teams in the league to make sure you win it all??? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

I have a pretty big deal in mind that involves Melo. I'll send him trade request and see what he thinks. Hope he likes LeBron

Back
Top Bottom