"larget and rarest Andrew Bogut Lot in existence"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it all the time in the hobby Lippo. People come on boards and say "I'd be the number one AI collector" for eg then Henkita pops up and says "Welcome :-D"

LOL

This guy is trying to sell them so talking up his auction is somewhat of an excuse but its usually just plain ignorance.

The funniest thing I saw at the start of this season was a person on another message board was claiming to be the #1 Rajon Rondo collector, despite the fact that Rondo had yet to have an official NBA trading card released.

Classic stuff!

There are some nice Boguts in that auction, but in no way would it be one of the rarest.

Cheers
Matt

BTW, Lippo has to have one of the best Bogut collections going around!

I think a few guys on the boards have better Bogut collections than that :D

And yeah, Id have to say Hendra's collection must be one of (if not the) top AI collections in the world. But as Chad says, there might be other silent ones out there!

Its just funny to see all of the cards you lost out to this guy on eBay appear in one big auction!

he's probably got the biggest lot on ebay atm and has some nice ones, but 3.5k may be a bit much. i'd love to see it sell :lol:

Thats a lot of Boguts. An average cost of over $17 per card is a bit much, considering most of these cards would be valued under that. There are some real nice cards there though - Like the nameplates, and the printing plates.

You see it all the time in the hobby Lippo. People come on boards and say "I'd be the number one AI collector" for eg then Henkita pops up and says "Welcome :-D"

LOL

This guy is trying to sell them so talking up his auction is somewhat of an excuse but its usually just plain ignorance.

Couldn't have used a better example then Hendra, this guy is nutting himself, the collection ain't that great. Press plates? poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom