Kudjin's '14 Elite Busts

Kudjin

CP13 Collector
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
kudjin
Got two boxes from Digeze and one from the newsagents in Harbour Town on the Gold Coast.

Box 1
image.jpg
image.jpg

Box 2
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
112/130

Newsagent Box
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

No. I asked them if they had any sealed and they said they had 4 so I took one. Pretty disappointed with that one really.

Hey Andrew,
A couple of nice cards there. If you want to move the Slater PP on let me know. I have heaps to trade. He's the only one I need for a complete set.
Cheers
Mark

I'm walking distance (my local) so I've been smashing it, got given the thurston case card off him, top bloke

Went through a sealed box the other day with no sig or parallel so know the feeling

Huh? So the Newsagent Box had 6 PP's, 3 MA's and no Box hit?
Yep. My GF and I were sitting in the car park at Broncos watching training while busting them. Got to the last pack and said this should be it and..... Nothing :(

After seeing the last two weeks worth of busts from everyone else, I was kind of disappointed with that box. I think I'll stick with boxes from you instead Michael ;)

Yep. My GF and I were sitting in the car park at Broncos watching training while busting them. Got to the last pack and said this should be it and..... Nothing :(

After seeing the last two weeks worth of busts from everyone else, I was kind of disappointed with that box. I think I'll stick with boxes from you instead Michael ;)

That is VERY dodgy. Did the box that the plastic security seal around it....and the silver NRL sticker holding the box shut?

Mate I have a spare Ben Hunt signature card if you would like to make an offer

Picked up 4 Starters from my local newsagent on the way home from work today. He did me a good price since that was all that he had.

Pack 1: Merrit Silver, Lyon Silver, Copper Silver, Peats Gold

Pack 2: Tolman Gold, Brooks Silver, Kite Silver, Rose Silver, Nofoaluma Master & Apprentice

image.jpg

Pack 3: Frizell Master & Apprentice, Bukuya Silver, Parker Silver, Finucane Silver, Lichaa Gold

Pack 4: Kelly Gold, Lichaa Silver, Paulo Silver, Papalii Silver, Crocker Pride & Passion

image.jpg

And in pack 4 scored a Thaiday World Cup Heroes Parallel :)

image.jpg

*Also found I had a Fifita Gold hiding amongst the commons.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Got two boxes from @Digeze today and got the usual. 24 silvers, 8 golds, 4 Pride & Passions, 2 Master & Apprentice, 1 World Cup Heroes and a Women in League redemption in each box. Hits were Peta Hiku YG and another Parker LS :D

Mate if you ever crack open a Parker with 005, 050 or 055 please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom