Knock.......Knock......any BLUE's around :)

Bellamy is not a good coach. He coached a club side that wasn't even supposed to be put together. His use of the interchange and selections the past 5 years has been atrocious. Gallen (and White for that matter) is a dirty player and gives away way to many penalties. O'Donnell should have been sent off. Monaghan was useless and all the backs where out of position all night. Gidley was just wasted. Just like Craig Wing was. Beau Scott should not have been picked, you don't mess with Greg Inglis after the week he has had. Did we have a #7? Can anyone tell me who it was? I didn't see him the whole game. Why don't NSW EVER chase the loose ball? It's been the same story for years...

BTW - I'm a Blues supporter. But I wish I wasn't today.

Mark.

thank you! agreed!​

I have only been loosely following the NRL for about 2yrs now, but can someone explain to my why that animal O'Donnell was not sent off??? That spear tackle was a disgrace, and then to stand over the bloke abusing him while hes laying on the ground in a daze... very poor form. The headbutting just adds another dimension to it.

I read above he got 3 weeks for the tackle (and nothing for the headbut mind you) which could have paralysed old mate Darius - in the AFL he would have got 3 months. And people wonder why the NRL is bleeding so much to the AFL.

Perhaps if the NSW camp had concentrated on selecting their own team rather than that of their opponents (ie - I read that they were trying to have Israel Falou booted out of the QLD side - correct me if Im wrong) they may have at least put up a show and shown Origin the respect it deserves.

Odonnels tackle was great like the ol days great origin tackle lol

can someone explain to my why that animal O'Donnell was not sent off??? That spear tackle was a disgrace, and then to stand over the bloke abusing him while hes laying on the ground in a daze... very poor form. The headbutting just adds another dimension to it.

Admitedly alot gets passed over in State of Origin, and I think I heard one of the refs say he didn't see it to the other ones when they where talking. It's a big call to send someone off in SOO and I guess the refs got scared. I don't think he's been suspended yet though. Having said that yes, he should have definately been sent off. And the headbutt attempt won't come into it because they have set a precidednt with Hayne.

Won't happen but wholesale changes from the top down for game 3. Stick with them for the series next year (which we will loose) and hope for a win in 2012-ish.

Mark.

NSW are a disgrace. It pains me to say that QLD are just too good ATM. I honestly reckon QLD "B" team will beat NSW. NSW selectors are so desparate for a win, they select anyone for no good reason.

Back
Top Bottom