Put 7 more TTM's in the mail today to the following players:

Shaun Tait
Nathan Lyon
Stephen O'Keefe
Doug 'the rug' Bollinger
Peter Nevill
Ben Rohrer
Kurtis Patterson

Will be interesting to see if I get any back soon with it now being off season here in Aus.

Cheers guys! :)

Put 7 more TTM's in the mail today to the following players:

Shaun Tait
Nathan Lyon
Stephen O'Keefe
Doug 'the rug' Bollinger
Peter Nevill
Ben Rohrer
Kurtis Patterson

Will be interesting to see if I get any back soon with it now being off season here in Aus.

Cheers guys! :)
It will be interesting if you get the guys playing for Aus/ aus a and players overseas

Well it's been a while since I last got a TTM, 18 days to be exact. But today I received a reply from Doug Bollinger!

Very quick turnaround, sent last Monday and got back today so they were pretty much signed upon arrival and put back in the mail. It's great when you get a quick reply!

bollinger0001_zps6lwzlnrj.jpg
bollinger0002_zpsvwxysmvd.jpg

Cheers for looking guys! :)

Bit annoyed with today's mail. Return to Sender from Nathan Bracken's agency even after someone I know got a reply through them. Contacted the agency, been told he rarely comes in to the office and I should try other means, but didn't tell me how.

:(

Last edited:
Geez, I hope your public rants and investigations don't make it harder for the rest of us who like to collect through the post.

Most of us are probably happy to just get our cards back and bagging out the player agents etc on a public forum may not be the best way to handle the disappointment of a missed signature or two .... just saying.

Hey,
I have to say I love your passion towards this hobby that so many of us get a great deal of pleasure from. Many of us write off to various players past and present in hope of getting a response. Some come back signed, some come back creased, some come back with RTS and some don't even come back at all!
I would like to say that just because we write a letter it does not automatically mean we are entitled to receiving a reply. Before you go posting a 'RANT' please consider the circumstances as to why you may have had these items returned to you. Nathan Bracken is having issues with Cricket Australia regarding the injuries he suffered whilst playing, (think there was a piece on the Sunday Night TV show?) so he may have more pressing issues to deal with. I don't necessarily think that posting a 'RANT' is the way to go if you are hoping to get a response from Nathan Bracken or any other players in the future.
As I said I love your passion but your disappointment may be better just kept to yourself or discussed with others in person.
I would urge you to please consider the content of your 'RANTS' as I would hate to think that they may have any ramifications for you or others regarding future correspondence.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom