Baseball Jason Varitek 2010 Game-Used Jersey MLB Authenticated and Steiner

the Alternate one arrived this morning love it, just after a Road one now that would be nice, still no photos of the minor league one want to be able to look at it first before I decide to get it

Beck, i'd pass on the MiLB one. This guy just takes to long. If anything goes wrong you'll never get a hold of him. I'd focus on a road MLB one instead. IMHO.

Mark.

I'm starting to think that too, will make him email me back sick of emailing him back

Wonder if the ones on ebay as a set will sell wish I had been able to get those ones instead but never mind its out of my price range

And postage would be un-affordable. If thats even a word. I'd tell Doug that you want to pass and see if he comes back with a lower offer. Just tell him its a bit more than you want to pay for a MiLB jersey. Can't hurt if you're not overly keen on it. btw - sent an email explaining why the Jackie Robinson patch isn't on the VTek card. Hope you got it.

He is not budging with his offer he wanted for it, I really want it so have to pay the price he wants for it

I could always try removing the patches from it

If I say no he will be ticked off saying I wasted his time etc don't want to do that

Might be able to get a Tek Road jersey its only got steiner coa with it but better then nothing the other 2 this guy is selling are from 2011 so that tempted me seeing it was Tek lasts year but can't afford to get too many would have to consider selling all my cards

Thanks Mat this one is from the same seller who has the Road jersey so if it doesn't sell he was going to add it with the Road Jersey, not happy with paying that much for a cap though

He is not budging with his offer he wanted for it, I really want it so have to pay the price he wants for it

I could always try removing the patches from it

If I say no he will be ticked off saying I wasted his time etc don't want to do that

Might be able to get a Tek Road jersey its only got steiner coa with it but better then nothing the other 2 this guy is selling are from 2011 so that tempted me seeing it was Tek lasts year but can't afford to get too many would have to consider selling all my cards

Whatever you do don't try and remove the patches. It can't possibly end well. Imagine if you balls it up, you would be furious!Plus i'm sure they would leave some sort of mark on there, especially if they are fully stitched all the way around. Most jersey's sell for more with patches anyway.

If you want to say no, say no! Its your choice, you've done due diligance, if he has a problem who cares, you're hardly going to talk to him again. If you really want it then I guess you have to meet his price.

Keep in mind Tek stuff will be inflated at the moment due to his announcement. You could wait until later in the year, but obviously there is the risk you may miss out on the items, but if no one is bidding i'd hold off and keep note of the sellers ebay name to contact later on.

Hi Mark I know I should have waited but knowing my luck I would miss out so ended up getting it it wasn't ebay so who knows might miss out, the other one though its not through ebay so could miss out on it too, will be the last one I get for a while lol

I'm confused. Lots of miss out in that post :)

Did you end up with the Rainers one and that's your last one for a while? Or did you grab one of the one's on eBay?

LOL it doesn't does it, just read mine think I knew what I was saying but no one else did?

I got the Rainers one plus the Road jersey that was listed on ebay

I am done with the jerseys, can't afford to get anymore, still chasing a Tek GU cap that would be nice

wish it was a little cheaper though its through the same guy i got the Road jersey from he was going to add the cap to it but put the price up a lot more so had to say to it

Yes Mark posted on there for me asking about a Tek jersey how i got in touch with the guy about the minor league one, I can't become a member on there doesn't accept me for some reason

Back
Top Bottom