ive got robbed on ozcardtrader!!!!

Tatt signed up under another username here AGAIN and johnc777 had a trade going with him. He knew very well that this was the member who was banned and yet was participating in inflating this new members feedback. That just isn't on in my books - this place should not have to deal with any type of shady character.

As a result of this, any member who signed up under the same IP address or computer as Tatt has been banned. If they wish to contact me and explain why they are logging onto the same computer, I will listen. At this point, I've had enough and not putting up with dodgy people any longer.

What great news, Good work Graham :D.

To johnc777 - bye bye flipper :wave: try and find others to rip off :woot::woot: :wave:

Remember i PM'd you and told you that you will be weeded out :lol:

Lol is this kid like a dag on a sheeps a$$ or what u just cant get rid of him! As i said u can dress sh*t up but the smell will always give it away. I saw this tatt kid had cheap cards on ebay for sale i did not bid as 95% 0dd feedback explains it all!

john was trying to "borrow" cards off me for teamcoach. thank goodness i didn't give them to him.

Johnc777 is none other than GMB#8 aka Grayson Brown.

We have records of anyone who has logged on and associated with this member and ALL accounts have been banned completely and none will be allowed back.

Some of these members who are now gone would have known this deception was going on and failed to report it.

Johnc777 is none other than GMB#8 aka Grayson Brown.

We have records of anyone who has logged on and associated with this member and ALL accounts have been banned completely and none will be allowed back.

Some of these members who are now gone would have known this deception was going on and failed to report it.

what about Brandonr54? He is banned now. This is quite interesting. I don't know who the people were though. This site has the best mods out of any of the sites I am on.

Interesting. Great work:thumbsup:. I don't know how you can find out they are linked. My computer skills suck.

I won't go into it because knowledge is a powerful thing. Let's just say I gave this loser the benefit of the doubt (even though we knew from day 1 that he was somehow linked).

Goes to show we shouldn't be so trusting - and people wonder why we pull the trigger first and ask questions second.

We've counted at least 7 other accounts he has tried to sign up with.

Just for future reference, this user has used 2 addresses on this site - we have these details on record.

Will update as we get more.

just to clear things up, i had logged on to the same computer as gmb#8 and i have met him a few times.
So no, i am not the same person and Graham now understands the situation, thats why i am no longer banned..because i did nothing wrong.
Thanks graham for understanding and listening to me.

Its good to be back :cool:

I won't go into it because knowledge is a powerful thing. Let's just say I gave this loser the benefit of the doubt (even though we knew from day 1 that he was somehow linked).

Goes to show we shouldn't be so trusting - and people wonder why we pull the trigger first and ask questions second.

We've counted at least 7 other accounts he has tried to sign up with.

Just for future reference, this user has used 2 addresses on this site - we have these details on record.

Will update as we get more.

Is he doing all off the same IP address?

I'm guessing seeing as Grayson, Simon Tatt and Brandon are all from Bendigo I'm guessing it's a school Computer issue Glad to have you back too Brandon

Back
Top Bottom