ive got robbed on ozcardtrader!!!!

Yeah I should :D haha...But he does not deserve it,Blaming a member that has been on here alot longer then him Does Heafy83 even know about this thread?

When do you learn? Seriously is this like the 10th time you have tried to sign up to this site?

hey guys. I was very aware about this thread and was very worried at the same time. I pride myself on my honesty and integrity and was worried it was going to be damaged even though i knew the whole time i had done nothing wrong.
Want to thank all the Mods for acting so swiftly and getting this situation sorted.
Hope this hasn't changed anyones opinion of me in any way and that we can continue trading as per usual.

Cheers

hey guys. I was very aware about this thread and was very worried at the same time. I pride myself on my honesty and integrity and was worried it was going to be damaged even though i knew the whole time i had done nothing wrong.
Want to thank all the Mods for acting so swiftly and getting this situation sorted.
Hope this hasn't changed anyones opinion of me in any way and that we can continue trading as per usual.

Cheers

No worries Heafy!

Your reputation is as spotless as ever...

Graham - You da man! What a detective.. seriously! Your day job should be a detective... :worthy:

I let Admin here know as soon as he signed up but it must have gone under the radar for a few months. You can mask sh*t but the smell will always eventually give it away

Tatt signed up under another username here AGAIN and johnc777 had a trade going with him. He knew very well that this was the member who was banned and yet was participating in inflating this new members feedback. That just isn't on in my books - this place should not have to deal with any type of shady character.

As a result of this, any member who signed up under the same IP address or computer as Tatt has been banned. If they wish to contact me and explain why they are logging onto the same computer, I will listen. At this point, I've had enough and not putting up with dodgy people any longer.

Back
Top Bottom