ive got robbed on ozcardtrader!!!!

just to clear things up, i had logged on to the same computer as gmb#8 and i have met him a few times.
So no, i am not the same person and Graham now understands the situation, thats why i am no longer banned..because i did nothing wrong.
Thanks graham for understanding and listening to me.

Its good to be back :cool:

You have met him more than a few times champ... Remember when he got banned from another forum for making crude comments about my wife u already knew all about it cause you where contacting me about cards at the same time. I dont think that was just coincidence!!!

Tatt and Grayson all from Bendigo makes you not want to visit that place...but then again a visit might be a good thing...hmmm

---------- Post added 08-06-2010 at 12:09 PM ----------

Brandon please PM me

hi i have had a bad trade with andy7 on this site bought cards from him then weeks later no cards show up .i contacted him via e mail told posted reg mail ,ok fine whats reg number claims no idea how can get that explain will be either on oz post envelope or paperwork filled in when sent .then claims never kept reg number at all .tried reporting link ,contact administraion but no replies .i bought these cards for a mate so now i have been done on first sale and now have to pay friend back his cash for cards .andy7 says nothing more to do with him cards sent tough luck anyone else had problems with this so n so or able to help i know one other member had hassles with him

---------- Post added 10-06-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

as a update i payed via paypal gift payment ,yes didn,t know wasn,t a good idea never made one before made a couple since but after this with no protection offered stuff that wont be paying by gift anymore .paid for cards on 20/5/10 now 10/6/10 no cards at all id for gift was laurelyn mead totally different to his name who is it mum girlfriend any ideas ?

hi i have had a bad trade with andy7 on this site bought cards from him then weeks later no cards show up .i contacted him via e mail told posted reg mail ,ok fine whats reg number claims no idea how can get that explain will be either on oz post envelope or paperwork filled in when sent .then claims never kept reg number at all .tried reporting link ,contact administraion but no replies .i bought these cards for a mate so now i have been done on first sale and now have to pay friend back his cash for cards .andy7 says nothing more to do with him cards sent tough luck anyone else had problems with this so n so or able to help i know one other member had hassles with him

---------- Post added 10-06-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

as a update i payed via paypal gift payment ,yes didn,t know wasn,t a good idea never made one before made a couple since but after this with no protection offered stuff that wont be paying by gift anymore .paid for cards on 20/5/10 now 10/6/10 no cards at all id for gift was laurelyn mead totally different to his name who is it mum girlfriend any ideas ?

This may just be his mother?

Welcome to Facebook

You may want to contact her.

EDIT: I dont know if that link works, type Laurelyn Mead into facebook. It says she is from Bendigo.

thanks mate got another member helping me also think he should go into detective work as they have been very helpful owe them big time :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom