It's a bit quiet in here!

I've been watching the last dance again for the 45th time and tried watching an NBA game the other day and got bored with it.

I was thinking this very same thought during the week as I endlessly refreshed the page in between eBay searches.

I have a lot I want to post/talk about but it involves getting cards in hand first. I need to ship my goods home from ShipMyCards but then I buy more, so shipments get pushed back x infinity :lol:

don't know how much truth to any of this but always a fun time of year

324194053_843054676777670_9138176787040109942_n.jpg

I've been spending a bit of time really thinking about what I want to hold, grade or let go - instead of reading about and looking at cards that I might decide I want to pick up and confuse things even more. And with that comes taking pics of cards in case I decide to list them, which is kind of fun too haha.

I managed to get my 'definite hold' list down to under 60 cards from the almost 250 that make up my entire collection, but there's probably another 100 that I'd find it a bit hard to let go.

And having a bunch of stuff tied up at SMC waiting to ship makes it even harder to decide how to try and make up funds for new buys.

Here's a couple of late last year pickups that I'm waiting to ship back anyway. Zion Gold /5 and Luka Gold /10 :cool:

ZionTitan1.jpeg
DoncicFluxGold1.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been spending a bit of time really thinking about what I want to hold, grade or let go - instead of reading about and looking at cards that I might decide I want to pick up and confuse things even more. And with that comes taking pics of cards in case I decide to list them, which is kind of fun too haha.

I managed to get my 'definite hold' list down to under 60 cards from the almost 250 that make up my entire collection, but there's probably another 100 that I'd find it a bit hard to let go.

And having a bunch of stuff tied up at SMC waiting to ship makes it even harder to decide how to try and make up funds for new buys.

Here's a couple of late last year pickups that I'm waiting to ship back anyway. Zion Gold /5 and Luka Gold /10 :cool:

That's some mighty fine cardboard right there! Curious if these made your hold list or not? :D

How good would a hoarders show be but it's purely cardboard collections.

We need a hero.. someone like Marie Kondo for the card world.
1673868098733.png

I guess this could translate to cards easily :lol:

Where are these retail prices crashing? Am I looking in the wrong places…???

EBgames and Zing were selling out of high priced preorders in seconds 2 years ago and we couldn’t get anything! Then they were relocated on eBay for even higher prices - now you can get stuff whenever you want it’s just sitting there. And things like Hoops was $650 now it’s $250 I think

Back
Top Bottom