ITALIA vs FRANCE

henkita217 said:
Off to INDO = Indonesia???

I have to partly disagree with you about Henry can only score, if the passes etc is right. But I won't argue with you there as I've found it is also quite hard to compare & discuss about players, let alone comparing sports.

Ronaldinho also had a very poor World Cup too, so yeah.

Have a good trip mate!! See you when you get back.

Cheers~

Yes Indonesia:D :D :D

Yeah Ronaldinho had a shocker, maybe to much expectations too.
Sould be interesting to see how many players in the two finals squads retire. There would have to be at least 6-8 players wanting to go out on a high.
Yeah understood Henry is one of your Favs so you look at him in a different light then I do.
The thing I haven't like the most about this years WC is how much the attacking side has dropped off since the 1/4's. It seems teams are too scared to conseed so they haven't gone 100% in attack mode.(hardly any players taking on their defenders 1on1)
That maybe the reason for so many big names having shockers through the cup.

Thanks for the wishes.

Dream34 said:
Yes Indonesia:D :D :D

Yeah Ronaldinho had a shocker, maybe to much expectations too.
Sould be interesting to see how many players in the two finals squads retire. There would have to be at least 6-8 players wanting to go out on a high.
Yeah understood Henry is one of your Favs so you look at him in a different light then I do.
The thing I haven't like the most about this years WC is how much the attacking side has dropped off since the 1/4's. It seems teams are too scared to conseed so they haven't gone 100% in attack mode.(hardly any players taking on their defenders 1on1)
That maybe the reason for so many big names having shockers through the cup.

Thanks for the wishes.

A very good point and one that I have to agree with you. Like today's game, France was quite happy to sit back with the 1 goal lead. Same situation as Argentina and they paid the hefty price. I re-call seeing much higher scoreline from the last year's WC.

Expectations on Ronaldinho may be too much but he did have a shocker. Even Henry did one notch better, I think. I don't even think the both of them did well at all on this year's WC.

Anyway, the reason I asked is because I'm Indonesian myself. :) Enjoy your stay man. They will look after you well there.

Cheers~

Yeah a holiday mate,
Surf trip to south Sumatra. It's my last indonesian island left to explore, the only problem is next year I don't want to explore another country cause I love Indo too much.

Your Indonesian, that rad!!! Which part is you and your family from???
My mate I work with just got back from his holiday in Bali last week, he had to go back for ceremonies,(one of which was to get his teeth filed:smt100 )

Can't wait to eat when I get there Yumm!

UPDATE:

If you've checked your latest football (soccer) news, you will have find an article where Ricardo Carvalho admitted he made contact with Henry and it is his mistake that costed the game and the penalty.

Now who called Henry a diver this time around, please stand up! A simple apology to the man who's name has now diminished as a diver would be appreciated, I'm sure. I hope SBS will shut up and be a man too and say what they have to say, as they are a bunch of tools for quickly dismissing the penalty call and labelling Henry a diver continously after half time, after full time and during the highlights show tonight.

Cheers~

I hope My team will win it !

Allééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé la Franceeeeeeeeeee !

GO ITALY..... Forza Italia.... Totti the best! Grosso a new god of Italian soccer... :)

henkita217 said:
UPDATE:

If you've checked your latest football (soccer) news, you will have find an article where Ricardo Carvalho admitted he made contact with Henry and it is his mistake that costed the game and the penalty.

Now who called Henry a diver this time around, please stand up! A simple apology to the man who's name has now diminished as a diver would be appreciated, I'm sure. I hope SBS will shut up and be a man too and say what they have to say, as they are a bunch of tools for quickly dismissing the penalty call and labelling Henry a diver continously after half time, after full time and during the highlights show tonight.

Cheers~

So it is okay to dive if there is the SLIGHTEST contact? Cos face it the contact wouldn't have knocked over a child that was a huge dive... that was my gut instinct - I don't care who it was... it was a dive..... and mate ya love for Henry is clouding your judgement... for sure! lol

BUt hey its soccer I don't give a damn.... lol

wolvesjr34 said:
So it is okay to dive if there is the SLIGHTEST contact? Cos face it the contact wouldn't have knocked over a child that was a huge dive... that was my gut instinct - I don't care who it was... it was a dive..... and mate ya love for Henry is clouding your judgement... for sure! lol

BUt hey its soccer I don't give a damn.... lol

Nope... sorry but this has nothing to do with Henry. If that was how Neill fouled Grosso, I would be the first to say that was a foul.

The man who fouled him admitted that he did foul him and no argument about the penalty. The coach of Portugal agreed that it was a penalty. What more did you want to hear??? It's like ignoring a plead from a murderer when he admitted that he killed a person.

Anyway, my mates who are die-hard fans of Man Utd even says it was a foul and he couldn't understand why SBS commentators calls it a "controversial" penalty. It is only "controversial" because they say so.

If you watch the replay properly, Henry had shifted most of his weight on the right of his body, as he was turning onto the right. A clearly stuck out leg hit his and knocked his balance in procedure. You may think it is the slightest touch but how about you try and get into the position Henry was, one leg in the air and I'll have a wild kick at your other leg that is holding your weight and we'll see how good your balance would be after that. Anyway, were you expecting a broken leg or shin tackle for it to be called a penalty???

You say Grosso dived because Neil had no part of interference of the ball but yet this one has and you still call that not a foul? Contradiction?? Perhaps if that was Viduka who was fouled, you'd be jumping up and down to cheer him on. ;)

If you're just a fan that only followed the World Cup because Australia was participating, please sweeten' up & stick with AFL..

In soccer everything can happen just like OZ Vs Italy or England vs Portugal and for me this is a karma for PORTUGAL!!! They played dirty again England and their players just fake full of shit!!

Anyway GO LE BLUES!!!

henkita217 said:
Nope... sorry but this has nothing to do with Henry. If that was how Neill fouled Grosso, I would be the first to say that was a foul.

The man who fouled him admitted that he did foul him and no argument about the penalty. The coach of Portugal agreed that it was a penalty. What more did you want to hear??? It's like ignoring a plead from a murderer when he admitted that he killed a person.

Anyway, my mates who are die-hard fans of Man Utd even says it was a foul and he couldn't understand why SBS commentators calls it a "controversial" penalty. It is only "controversial" because they say so.

If you watch the replay properly, Henry had shifted most of his weight on the right of his body, as he was turning onto the right. A clearly stuck out leg hit his and knocked his balance in procedure. You may think it is the slightest touch but how about you try and get into the position Henry was, one leg in the air and I'll have a wild kick at your other leg that is holding your weight and we'll see how good your balance would be after that. Anyway, were you expecting a broken leg or shin tackle for it to be called a penalty???

You say Grosso dived because Neil had no part of interference of the ball but yet this one has and you still call that not a foul? Contradiction?? Perhaps if that was Viduka who was fouled, you'd be jumping up and down to cheer him on. ;)

If you're just a fan that only followed the World Cup because Australia was participating, please sweeten' up & stick with AFL..

Tetchy? LOL

Actually I have always followed the World Cup, I have always followed the Netherlands (due to my Dutch heritage). My favourite player is Ruud Van Nistleroy, I have followed Man U since I can remember, even now when we're not at all successful....

and no if it was Viduka, from my perspective no I wouldn't be cheering, just the same if he was the one that took the dive like in the Italian game. I admit I'd be less pissed off.... but I have no feelings either way regarding France and Henry.... was just stating how it looked to me. Doesn't mean I am right... I do not profess to be a football expert.... I don't necessarily even agree with SBS' coverage of the incident, but then I wasn't watching live, only saw the replay on the news (with the voice down - so I was not influenced in my opinion by the reporter).

I just think there is too much diving in Soccer.... all these tiggy touchwood players, when I bet if they kept on playing the ball a third would result in goals in the goal box area.... instead of sending themselves sprawling clutching their shin when the foot missed them altogether or grazed their damn toe....

And for the record I feel the same about AFL... I am sick of all these prissy little actors getting free kicks when they should just play the damn ball....

R3vival said:
In soccer everything can happen just like OZ Vs Italy or England vs Portugal and for me this is a karma for PORTUGAL!!! They played dirty again England and their players just fake full of shit!!

Anyway GO LE BLUES!!!

Yes ... When I see the Game France vs Portugal, I see the Bad gaming for Ronaldo ... I hope Manchester will Fired Him ... A player Like Him mustn't Play football In a Big League

He Has Not his place in professionnal

R3vival said:

Anyway GO LE BLUES!!!

Which Blues do U want to say ?

I'll support The Whites Next Sunday !!!

Allé les BLANCS !:lol:

Back
Top Bottom