dave00

OzCardTrader
Real Name
-
eBay User
-
Hey my name is Dave.

Joined the site a few weeks back

I haven't been collecting in quite a while, most of the cards I own are from late 80's early/mid 90's I tried to collect anything and everything NBA AFL and NBL all brands, I kind of stopped collecting when the newsagents and card shops around my area closed down, and when packs went over the $8 mark :shock:, now that i think about it i dont know how i could afford this hobby when i was young.

Just slowly getting back into collecting was quite suprised that fleer had gone bust when i wanted to purchase a box of fleer or skybox a few weeks back so there isnt that much of a selection as there used be, so I got a box of SPX instead which seemed ok not that good of a break but i am liking these Game used and auto cards that wernt around when i started collecting.

Sorry for the short intro as i just got back from work, I am looking forward to being a member of this site.

Thanks
Dave

wassup dave, i know what you mean, i was shocked when i first heard fleer were bust. hope you have a great time here and get some good mojo on your breaks!

Welcome dave...
Im sure youll enjoy it here...some great people:D
Be sure to throw up a trade list with anything youve got or what your after.
May i also suggest you read the rules regarding how to post cards safely...before attempting your first trade..
Happy hunting.
stevo

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope ya have a great time here.

Welcome mate!

The hobby has certainly changed in the last 10 years... definitely become more expensive.... but there are some fine cards out there...

Hope you enjoy your return to the hobby :)

welcome to the forum
hope ya have a great time here, yep this hobby of our is definately expensive but hey;)

Back
Top Bottom