Interesting info on Anna Kournikova.

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Just searchin the web, as i'm bored and came across this interesting stuff on Anna.

What is she known for?

Anna Kournikova knows tennis. On the court, she was a tough competitor, master of the racket and graceful beauty all rolled in one. Although Anna never won any major tennis competitions during her 16 years of amateur and professional play, her name became synonymous with the sport. In 2000, she sidestepped the ball to take a small role in Me, Myself & Irene with Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger. Today, she remains a respected figure in the sports world -- and she’s only 24 years old

2005 Career Highlights

Anna has lost some of her sparkle. In 2005, we watched her make a couple of television appearances with the ladies of The View. She donated her time to help with tsunami relief aid and to act as a presenter on the 2005 World Music Awards, and became the fitness advisor for Elle magazine in June. In September, she returned to the court for the Legendary Nights Tennis Classic in Ottawa, Canada. It was also in 2005 that Anna married her boyfriend, Enrique Iglesias, whom she had met on the set of his 2002 “Escape” music video. These few and random moments do not constitute the Anna Kournikova we came to know on the court, but she’s keeping busy.

2006 Forcast

Anna Kournikova’s name is still famous, but we don’t really know the person anymore. Since she left the tennis arena in 2004 due to a back injury, any future tennis appearances have been uncertain. Anna has no film or television plans in the works, but you will see her digital counterpart in Top Spin 2, the popular video game manifestation of hardcore court action with other players like Serena Williams. In December 2005, Anna surprised and excited tennis fans by saying that a return to the courts is not out of the question. Could 2006 be the year? We’ll be waiting.

I hope she makes a comback. Damn Enrique u lucky SOB. :mad:

man there are so many hot chicks in pro tennis now....its awesomeee haha...i dont care if they win or not its a good perve lol :D....wat can i say...im male lol

Back
Top Bottom