I Hearts Postage

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
I hearts a good postage story

I won this for 26 bucks

2010-11 Donruss Masters Die Cuts Ruby 18of25.jpg

Got an invoice for $5.15 shipping....seems semi ok...only costs $2.50 to ship here plus $1 for the bubble mailer, i assumed the rest was needed for ink to write my details

This is what arrived

img_0001.jpg

Great saving on postage from his end...the card came in a semi rigid holder and was wrapped in paper...no cardboard

2010-11 Donruss Masters Die Cuts Ruby 18of25.jpg

img_0001.jpg

Sounds like the Chinese seller that charged me $15 for registered on an Exquisite RC and sent it in a top loader (no tape) in a white envelope. Atleast yours arrived in one piece!

I hearts stingy ebay sellers!

$5.15 less $0.98 = $4.17
Equals to 400% return on his postage.

Geezz... what a shrewd business man he is. Good on him....but bad for everyone else.

Well look on the bright side, at least the card did arrive in one piece.

Isnt there a "have a whinge about postage thread" for this ?

isnt this a waste of your one post per year????

and im not whinging, i think you'll find im heartsing it and there are no i hearts postage threads! (loophole graham :D )

the card is numbered to 25...we cant all afford to collect todd fuller like you hairyangryfella, why dont you keep your disparaging remarks to a minimum!

isnt this a waste of your one post per year????

and im not whinging, i think you'll find im heartsing it and there are no i hearts postage threads! (loophole graham :D )

the card is numbered to 25...we cant all afford to collect todd fuller like you hairyangryfella, why dont you keep your disparaging remarks to a minimum!

Because it's more fun not to....

The Todd Fuller is part of my PMG collection that consists of two and is unlikely to expand... safe to say it's my only card of him.

i got a package today, charged $15, stated on the mailer it cost the seller $5

Back
Top Bottom