I have a new project, would anyone like to help me out?

hodgie75

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
chodges75
Hi everyone,

Some of you may be aware that my family are getting ready to welcome another rug rat into the world. We have since found out the junior #2 (yet to have a name) will be a boy.

So my project is to collect a second collection of cricket cards starting from Futera's 1993 release right through to the current BBL collection. While I have some doubles of recent cards and an extensive collection myself I was hoping that the cricket card collecting community might want to help me on my journey.

Now I know that there is a few of you out there that I have historically helped with odds and sods so I was hoping that some collecting Karma might come back.

If anyone was willing to donate anything it would be greatly appreciated, I will keep everyone upto date by letting you know how I am going. This is a big undertaking which i am looking forward to.

Thanks for reading, wish me luck.

Hodgie :thumbsup:

Good luck Craig! I would've been able to help with some of the recent series but unfortunately I sent them off a few weeks ago!

Hi Liam,

No probs mate, thanks for reading. I love collecting cards and really just wanted to share my project, if anyone could help its appreciated, if not I appreciate the support.

So thanks again and thanks for the support mate.

Craig

Good luck with it Craig. Ive always thought about starting a side collection for a future little one so id be happy to help. I have heaps of spares so leave it with me and i'll get back to you.

Good luck with it Craig. Ive always thought about starting a side collection for a future little one so id be happy to help. I have heaps of spares so leave it with me and i'll get back to you.

Thanks Darren.

I never really thought about it until my Dad asked me what I would do with the cards.

Appreciate the support.

Hi Guys,

Just a bit of an update......... Rug rat #2 has hit the ground. Emmett Meriton Hodges was born on Sunday 17th at 1.37 in the morning. A night owl like his dad. Everyone is well.

If anyone has some old Sets, inserts etc for sale please drop me a line..... I am looking for cheap pricing, so if you can help, pls do.

thx,
Craig

Hi Guys,

Just a bit of an update......... Rug rat #2 has hit the ground. Emmett Meriton Hodges was born on Sunday 17th at 1.37 in the morning. A night owl like his dad. Everyone is well.

If anyone has some old Sets, inserts etc for sale please drop me a line..... I am looking for cheap pricing, so if you can help, pls do.

thx,
Craig

Congrats Craig to you and the family mate. Glad to hear everyone is well.

Keep smiling and get some sleep !!

Cheers Damian

Congrats Mr and Mrs Hodges. Welcome to the world Emmett. Looks like dad has the collecting bug all ready for you!

we have number 3 on the way for the 26th July. All in time for some paternity leave with the ashes!

Best wishes to you all
alex

Congrats Mr and Mrs Hodges. Welcome to the world Emmett. Looks like dad has the collecting bug all ready for you!

we have number 3 on the way for the 26th July. All in time for some paternity leave with the ashes!

Best wishes to you all
alex
that's the best excuse I have ever heard to watch cricket Alex LOL

congrats to both

regards Russell

Back
Top Bottom