SOLD/TRADED I have 1995 Kmart redemption card

thanks but I’m not willing to sell under $1000 as I’ve had it so long and they very rare ..need a substantial amount to make it worth selling
Good luck with the sale, without the Mal Meninga Gift card, that might make it tricky to get the $1000 plus but you might get a high 3 figure offer.
👍🏻

Good luck with the sale, without the Mal Meninga Gift card, that might make it tricky to get the $1000 plus but you might get a high 3 figure offer.
👍🏻
There is no meninga gift card….. happy to stand corrected but I’m sure that it’s just one card that you sent away to get a voucher. The meninga image is on the reverse side of the image posted here

Don’t get me wrong, It’s a great card and a ultra rare one. But put yourself in someone’s shoes if they buy it and down the road want to sell it there going to be asked “Does it has the Mal Meninga $50 Giftcard” and when they say no the interest will wane.
Personally, if I got offered $1,000 for a redemption card without the redemption giftcard I’d seriously consider taking it. I think a $750-1000 offer is very good. Others might disagree and you might find a collector happy to just have the 1 card.
Once again, great card either way you look at it. Great score.
👍🏻

The front

C0BED275-D870-4448-B75A-3C11FC23F69C.jpeg

No it was a basic $50 Kmart gift voucher ..mal meninga is on the other side of the redemption card
Gotcha,
Never seen the back of one so I thought it was two seperate cards. What did the gift voucher look like. Paper or plastic?

still no number ???? is the number covered on the reverse side ? the number may make all the difference in the offers.

Back
Top Bottom