HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

sebastian tombs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
sebastiantombs001
I was at work today(I work in a pub) and a former Brownlow medallist came in and we got to talking about cards as you do and I said he must of sighed alot of cards but none"offical" and he told me there WILL BE A SET for the 100yrs of the Brownlow and he's going to be sighing cards this could be massive! Hint who he was 70s also a handy cricketer

I was at work today(I work in a pub) and a former Brownlow medallist came in and we got to talking about cards as you do and I said he must of sighed alot of cards but none"offical" and he told me there WILL BE A SET for the 100yrs of the Brownlow and he's going to be sighing cards this could be massive! Hint who he was 70s also a handy cricketer
thats some good detective work tombs !
love the way we celebrate our B.low winners with the booklets
but this set sounds interesting..

Doubt it’s regal as they can only get past players to sign wouldn’t be able to get the current players that are still playing, sounds interesting for sure

This could just be a subset of the possible Supremacy 2024 set
They need to keep coming up with subset themes in order to keep Supremacy interesting, this could be one of those?
Any idea how many he signed?
I read Mark Ricciuto has apparently also commented on this set earlier this year.
VERY exciting set!

Heard similar with this should be cool. Even spoke to someone who may of even held one of the cards

Last edited:
It's Select , when he said he already did the autos I said did you sign stickers and he was like no str on the cards I was like oh!
Sounds incredible
Feb release a new ploy for Select to fill a whole in the release calender? Or perhaps this set has taken longer to collate than planned and pushed back a bit?
Either way, very exciting!!

Back
Top Bottom