Huge Michael Jordan collection **UPDATE** Uploads now posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobasteve

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
Uploads here - MJ cards pictures by Flushola - Photobucket

Hi all :) First time posting here, found the site trying to see if a deal on eBay was good :)

My Dad and I started collecting basketball cards over 15 years ago, with our main focus on MJ. Over the years, we have accumulated 3,000+ MJ cards, including probably less than 300 duplicates.

Neither of us really look through the cards anymore, and we've decided to start exploring options on selling the collection.

Any suggestions? I know selling cards isn't as big as it used to be, which is why I'm not exactly sure how to go about this (eBay Australia, eBay worldwide, contact stores etc.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) And of course, if anyone here is interested, please let me know :)

- Steve

Re: Huge Michael Jordan collection

Thanks for the idea on posting pics, will have to do that :)

I had thought about selling them about 5-7 years ago, then my Dad brought up again to me a few months back. They're basically just sitting not doing anything, they would probably be better off in someone else's collection :)

Thanks for the idea on posting pics, will have to do that :)

I had thought about selling them about 5-7 years ago, then my Dad brought up again to me a few months back. They're basically just sitting not doing anything, they would probably be better off in someone else's collection :)

thats sucks you want to get rid off them,
but can't wait to see this collection. must be insane!!!!!!!!!

just wondering if you had collected anything in the last few years? or is this just from the 90's?

I noticed an add in a couple of papers recently and I suppose if you are selling something of that value, a bigger add would be the way to go :) I might be able to help you move stuff once my shop opens but it will depend on condition, authenticity and price. sounds like a real nice collection

rainz - collection spans from late 80's (87-88 earliest I think?) until about 09-10 (and does the infamous Sam Vincent card count? Haha). Most of my stuff is from the 90's though. And 99% of the collection is with my Dad, so I'll have to either get him to take the pics, or get it sent over to me.

collectorGALLORE - that would be amazing! Cards have either been in sleeves or cases for the majority of the time I've had them. Always took very good care of them as MJ is my sporting idol :)

---------- Post added 15-05-2011 at 09:29 PM ----------

Oh, another quick note - I don't have any Jordan auto's or swatch cards, but do have a ton of inserts.

Just a thought, post them all to me, Ill go through them and let you know what I think. Then Ill post them back........................................................seriously I will......................

do you have any 08/09 jordan legacy cards?? only need 7 more so thought i would ask..
numbers are:3,148.350.578.597.740.1161.

So it seems that a folder or two of MJ cards have gone missing :( Not too happy! But the uploads have finished:

MJ cards pictures by Flushola - Photobucket

The majority of the cards are in folders/sleeves, and I just kept them in there for the pics (which is why they may look cut off/crooked)

I also took some pics of a stack of inserts I had laying around too:

Basketball Cards pictures by Flushola - Photobucket

Once I get back home to Perth, I'll go through the rest of the cards and do some more posts and uploads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom