How many weeks for Barry Hall??

The wrist will heal just in time for when the ban is over. He should of been banned after the injury heels and not at present.

I'd say punching someone in the fkn head is more dangerous than pushing someone towards the bourdary, had he hit him in the right place staker could have sustained brain damage, Hall should get 10 weeks

Never said it wasn't. The punch is obviously wrong. But morons/assholes that push players at the fence should also get a penalty.

Anyhow, 7 is good. He was trying to help the Eagles by getting 1 of the dumbest players in the league off the field.

hall should of left the ground when he tweak his hammy in the 1st term then he would not be in this situation!

barry hall will offend again you watch!

7 weeks....pffft

cheers

The more I see the video, the more obvious it appears that Hunter flopped from Hall's push after the incident as he was sh*t scared - I always thought he was a bit of a tough nut - guess I was wrong!

If you were Staker, you'd be feeling pretty muffed about how your teammates came and stood up for you!! Their comradery was pathetic!!!

The wrist will heal just in time for when the ban is over. He should of been banned after the injury heels and not at present.

Love the logic but it wont work.... otherwise you will have players limping to the judiciary with a broken legs & stuff pretending they are ok to avoid more time off....

& as for the punch... that was not a king hit.... watch Weyman's punches & Daniel Conn's face..... & he only got 6 weeks....

Love the logic but it wont work.... otherwise you will have players limping to the judiciary with a broken legs & stuff pretending they are ok to avoid more time off....

& as for the punch... that was not a king hit.... watch Weyman's punches & Daniel Conn's face..... & he only got 6 weeks....

YouTube - Michael Weyman Smashs Daniel Conn

Agreed particularly with the bolded, but with the whole post :D He got annoyed and punched a guy, it's not a king hit. Now if it was netball and that happened...

Back
Top Bottom