How many weeks for Barry Hall??

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
My guess is we will be seeing him at round 12 at the earliest.

Cheap shot and from a guy with his team in front by a fair margin.

what a ****wit, he will get at least 5 i think. as for the port game, im still in shock, what an embarrassment. heads will roll at alberton this week me thinks. will be fun to see all the power fans at work on monday though, MWAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Hall deserves 12 to 15 weeks at least .. but knowing the tribunal he will probly only receive 6 to 8 weeks i think.

A fully closed fist with a swing/windup .. it was pretty serious, and i hope the tribunal see's that!

Agreed....5-6 weeks is my guess....

I have some idiot on another site trying to tell me that Staker deserved it and it is OK cause Barry Hall is right handed and hit him with his left.....:rolleyes:

stupid play, but a wicked punch...

I love how Hunter (I think) comes running over, and Barry puts him on his arse with the palm off....classic stuff

As a Swans fan this is dissapointing by Barry, he has done really well over the last few years in not killing anyone.....I reckon he will get 4-6 weeks.

I reckon the Swans will still do well without him.

Cheers
Matt

If he doesnt get 8 weeks, for a clinched fisted king hit then there is something wrong with the system in place at the tribunal! Look at his track record!! That alone just about gives him 8 for something like this!

I have head rumours that he is going to be out with a broken wrist anyway....i reckon the suspension should start upon him coming back from that....

[youtube]B0PJ5rL_h3U[/youtube]

I have head rumours that he is going to be out with a broken wrist anyway....i reckon the suspension should start upon him coming back from that....

[youtube]B0PJ5rL_h3U[/youtube]

That push into the fence by Glass should be looked at also. That is unacceptable.

It was in play for the ball ... and probly a little thing called "karma"

Not the fact that it was in play, the fact that there was no need to push him at the fence. Karma or not, you don;t push a player at the fence, it's just plain dangerous (and just so you know, I'm a strong Melbourne supporter so am in no way biased to Barry, Sydney, against West Cost, whatever)

His counsel, Terry Forrest QC, argued Hall should receive a 25 per cent discount on the penalty for pleading guilty and tribunal chairman John Hassett strongly advised the jury that the plea should affect their decision.

What the hell was the point sending it straight to the tribunal then?

Not the fact that it was in play, the fact that there was no need to push him at the fence. Karma or not, you don;t push a player at the fence, it's just plain dangerous (and just so you know, I'm a strong Melbourne supporter so am in no way biased to Barry, Sydney, against West Cost, whatever)

I'd say punching someone in the fkn head is more dangerous than pushing someone towards the bourdary, had he hit him in the right place staker could have sustained brain damage, Hall should get 10 weeks

Back
Top Bottom