How good is devin booker?

He needs to get better, but off to a flying start. He needs to learn to be more efficient in scoring and take higher percentage shots, plus try to affect the game in other ways such as rebounding, assists and steals. As it is, he's turnover prone and doesn't shoot at a high percentage. Young kid but lots of talent on his current trajectory.

An elite prospect for sure but you have to wonder if those good stats on bad teams translates to a playoff or title contending team.

In a game the obviously tanking Suns were already getting blown out in... He scored FIFTY ONE in the second half! They were just mucking around and letting him shoot everything, just to get a record. This game is less impressive than Kobe's final one, which was also a sham.

Agree! They were down 25-5 to start! 7 mins to go he had 45! Crazy run to end it.

In a game the obviously tanking Suns were already getting blown out in... He scored FIFTY ONE in the second half! They were just mucking around and letting him shoot everything, just to get a record. This game is less impressive than Kobe's final one, which was also a sham.

I don't begrudge anyone scoring 70 points in the NBA. I don't care how they do it either.
It's an impressive effort.

I was watching it and I don't even believe that he got 70 looking at the way he was shooting it. It wasn't like he was hitting a lot of consecutive shots back to back to back like Klay or Kobe does. He just got foul calls on a lot of jump shots and a lot of and ones. And it totally sucked that the best shot he made all day was waved off. Yes, it was obvious that he was just trying to score the most amount of points because he shot the ball twice in the last 15 seconds with the game out of reach instead of dribbling out the clock.

If Devin Booker played for any other NBA team I doubt that he wouldn't even get a chance to play as many minutes in order to score 30 points or more, or to even score 70 points in a game. He would probably start off the bench in most teams.
But at the moment Booker plays for the 2nd worse team in the NBA.

So it's obvious that he will get as many minutes per game, and based on the teams performance he is the only one currently who has to step up big and take as many shots for the team to win a game.

Eric Bledsoe is supposed to be the leader on the Phoenix Suns team, however I think he has been a big disappointment this season and is playing like a girl, and he is playing worse then when Goran Dragic used to be on the Suns team!! Phoenix got rid of Dragic because Bledsoe wasn't happy (sook), and Bledsoe wanted to be "the men".
I wonder who is laughing now: Dragic & Miami or Bledsoe & Phoenix?

So now Booker is the men on the team, and he has to do his best to help the team win, and I think he should be the leader for the Phoenix Suns.

He scored 70 points because Phoenix were getting smashed and nobody was playing as a team, and he took over and scored 70 points so the Phoenix Suns don't get embarrassed!? Well done !!

But, How good is Devin Booker?
Well, I think he looks good because he is playing for the 2nd worse team in the NBA & he 'may' only be this one-off in a life-time 70 pts p/game player, or he may be one of these players who play 1/2 of the season like a superstar and rest of the career like a retard. Just like that knobhead Jeremy Lin who was at one stage more popular then Michael Jordan, and his cards went up in value to like $10 million and now he a casual dropkick. :lol:
I used to always laugh at all the dumb people on here and eBay who were spending thousands of dollars on his RC cards, and the ones who used to say "LINSANITY" LOL :lol::lol:
Maybe that's whats happening with Devin Booker: he could just be another "Linsanity" retard, or maybe Booker will actually get traded and he might succeed, or he will stay with Phoenix and lead the Suns into the playoffs!? :cautious: :crazy: ha

So all Devin Booker cards now are now ridiculously overpriced and some are more expensive then, for example, Kevin Durant AUTO cards!!!

Anyway, that's my opinion, & Jeremy Lin is still a waste of space in the NBA - he now plays for the worse team in the NBA, lol!

In saying that, I have a 15-16 Excalibur Treasured Ink Devin Booker RC Auto card, which now on eBay is priced anywhere between AUD $150-$300+ Anyone wanna place an offer? Maybe I'll make a good profit like in the Linsanity days, lol. Those were the days: 300%-800% profit :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom