HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Can't wait to see the cocky Kerser in action this weekend
A few of us in our 30's going

hopefully we don't get stabbed by lads or his security or his posse that roll with him everywhere he goes lol

Better see him now before he ends up in jail or worse :whistle:

Kerser the Sickest?? :sick:
Is it a battle or a show??

anyone else hear that supafest is going ahead again this year? I hope so last year was great. Finally being able to see people like Ice Cube and NBN rip it up live was amazing.

Yeah from what I've read they will announcing the line up in the next week or so as posted on their Facebook page. Set to happen Anzac weekend by the looks of things.

Good to hear hopefully who they name actually comes and plays at every venue not like last year, when acts pulled out and some didnt visit every town

Supafest announced their line up, pretty crappy if u ask me and i'll be skipping it this year.

50 Cent, TI, Akon, Young Jeezy, Ne-Yo, J Cole, Waka Flocka and a couple of aussies.

Awesome mate, I had never seen that! Could like it multiple times. Gave me goosebumps for a lot of reasons. I know there was some personal issues between them afterwards, but it was all hyped by media and record company executives and it was all about the dollars, they didn't care about them. Two of the greatest there, what could have been today if they were still alive?

I'll dream on and keep thinking they're kicking it somewhere in some other place or time (not overly religious) together rapping each other, laughing their ass' off at people like lil wayne and wiz khalifa.

Awesome mate, I had never seen that! Could like it multiple times. Gave me goosebumps for a lot of reasons. I know there was some personal issues between them afterwards, but it was all hyped by media and record company executives and it was all about the dollars, they didn't care about them. Two of the greatest there, what could have been today if they were still alive?

I'll dream on and keep thinking they're kicking it somewhere in some other place or time (not overly religious) together rapping each other, laughing their ass' off at people like lil wayne and wiz khalifa.

I hadn't seen it, XXL posted it yesterday. How good was that B.I.G. freestyle??
I mostly listen to Aussie stuff these days, but still play a lot of the classic gangsta rap that I grew up with. Yeh don't have much time for Lil Wayne and that YMCMB either

anyone heard much of Rittz? Got onto him a couple of weeks ago and in the words of the offspring..."He's pretty fly for a white guy" and to top it off hes a ranga...lol

anyone heard much of Rittz? Got onto him a couple of weeks ago and in the words of the offspring..."He's pretty fly for a white guy" and to top it off hes a ranga...lol

My favorite white ranga artist. Action Bronson is a legend! haha

Yeah and it can only help him he's on Strange... Tech, Kutty and Kaliko (and maybe some Brotha Lynch) would be mad on his album and Yelawulf will b on it... but chk out Ces Cru....

Back
Top Bottom