HIP HOP Heads, for ALL HIP HOP NEWS, Clips and New Trax......... :)

Briggs & Friends volume 1
out this friday
If your in Melbourne get down to culture kings hell be there signing copies
this ones on ebay now signed by Briggs

and you flogged yours off tisk tisk I saw it on ebay veny... got a heap of signed briggs, this mixtape and a couple homemade bombs and blacklist and some shep x magazines

not everyone's cup of tea - but worth a listen and watch

Disgrace to aus hip hop cant believe I'm going to have to suffer through 360 at eminem and kendrick next month, I think I might use that time for drinks and toilet breaks

Let's get some Kold Heat - Lazy Grey/Jake Biz/750 Rebels in the house, Karsniogenics. Available on DVD and VHS

And some Briggs & Friends

Met some great fellas on the weekend - Josh @JTCassette and DJ Adfu among others - K21 is a great bloke so are hons and the others

ozhip-Copy_zps6e71db91.png

Oh and in case you missed it

Vinnie Paz Carry On Tradition 300 LE Cassettes
http://www.merchdirect.com/JediMindTricks/Cassette/CarryOnTraditionCassette/?productid=17286

Comes in bundles or on it's own. Pretty dope! God Bless

40433.jpg

Last edited:
and you flogged yours off tisk tisk I saw it on ebay veny... got a heap of signed briggs, this one and a couple homemade bombs and blacklist

Disgrace to aus hip hop cant believe I'm going to have to suffer through him at eminem and kendrick next month

Let's get some Kold Heat and Lazy Grey in the house, Karsniogenics in the house

And some Briggs & Friends

Met some great fellas on the weekend - Josh @JTCassette and DJ Adfu among others - K21 is a great bloke

joshandadfu-Copy_zpse678786e.png

ozhip-Copy_zps6e71db91.png

ge2013-1-horz-Copy_zpse32866b3.png

Oh and in case you missed it

Vinnie Paz Carry On Tradition 300 LE Cassettes
http://www.merchdirect.com/JediMindTricks/Cassette/CarryOnTraditionCassette/?productid=17286

Comes in bundles or on it's own. Pretty dope! God Bless

40433.jpg
Yeah put it on ebay to suss interest before his mixtape dropped

Yeah put it on ebay to suss interest before his mixtape dropped

Yeah I sort of figured that, because it ended the night before it dropped... Only $28 or something? people sleep on the big man, I don't get it!

I know he gets a lot of hate, I used to post a lot of his old videos and there was zero love. Now he's getting the props he deserves from the big artists in the industry like the Hoods, etc... How can you hate on this? A promo track that's better than a lot of rapper's album tracks!

I'm still listening to S.C.O.T.
His previous album worth getting you reckon?

sick line up. Lyrical Commission :worthy:

Unbelievable line-up, don't know how dwiz and the fellas are gonna beat it next year!

I'm still listening to S.C.O.T.
His previous album worth getting you reckon?

No Rest For The Sickest kills SCOT. NRFTS will be a classic in 10 years, but that's just my opinion because he reckons he is going 10 for 10...
SCOT is a mix of NRFTS and The Nebuliser but leans more towards the nebuliser feel, plus some of the songs on SCOT are very similar to a lot of the promo tracks he's dropped between the two albums. Still dope and he is a humble bloke. The arrogance in some tracks is his persona and he is incredible live in small venues, dunno about outdoors never seen him outdoors. He can be wasted off his guts and be slurring his speech talking to the crowd and then launch into a track and not miss a word and he doesn't have recordings playing in the back like Eminem does. Kers and obese have done some amazing things for me merchandise wise (I'm not going to mention it because I don't want people taking advantage)

Anyway that is my rambling done lol.

Last edited:
Dust off some old shiznit? Some classic shiznit?

Regular

Last edited:
This needs some GE and some pressure haricut in the place. Mixtape tonight

Sampled from

Last edited:
What are people thinking of the new Army Of The Pharaohs album without Jus Allah?

And what do people think of the new Thundamentals album? So We Can Remember? I had a download link but I deleted it or else I would have shared it with you all :( . I downloaded it, because I am still waiting on the signed physical copy, I've had a few listens still seems pretty bland, when I receive it, it will probably be up for sale signed by all of the thundakats!

Did Schoolboy Q get a mention a few pages back. Definitely his best release. Still tossing up on whether to go see him later in the year. TDE have some good bundles, signed Q mix and Kendrick Section 80 for $15 USD if anyone is interested

Thoughts?

Peace :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom