hi...i am heeeeeeere :-)

Welcome aboard mate!!! Your Kobe collections is great!!! Hope you can find some more for your PC here!!

Welcome mate,
Yes I've heard from oz-ant and chad that you have a sick PC, can't wait to have a look over it. Goodluck building on it.

Hey mate.... welcome to the board. I forgot to direct you to this lovely family of collectors but it's good that you've found it anyway.

As I mentioned before, super collection of Kobe that you have there. Very impressive. :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and oh, let me know when you're ready to offload that AI to me. :p ;)

- Hendra

thank you all guys. thanks also for the comments on my kobe collection. unfortunaterly i have not updated that site in the last 6 months..i will do that in the next days.
i am pretty sure that the time here will be great for me and for you guys if u are trading with me and i can help so to build on your pc;)

peace

Welcome CT, great intro mate. Hope you find some Kobe cards you need from members here.

BTW very very nice collection you have. =P~

welcome to the forum, maybe you could post up some of your kobe collection its always nice to see high end star cards

Back
Top Bottom