hi...i am heeeeeeere :-)

croatiantwins

OzCardTrader
hi y´all

i am croatiantwins and i am sure that some of you have seen me around in other cardforums. i am member of 5 trading boards and i am happy to be a member here too. what i saw so far, this forum seems to be very cool;)
i saw a topic of oz-antoine on another board where he posted his incredible walker collection that was linked to that board, so i checked it out and i am here now.
i am a kobe bryant collector with a impressive collection (in my opinion) and i am collecting him since 1998. i have a pc since end of 2002 and i am a ebay member since juliy 2003..so i have gotten most cards via personal trades at the beginning. my brother collected antoine walker..he has a sick collection of many high ends cards (oz-antoine should know it:D ), but he is missing many of his lower cards like basecards and small inserts. anyways he is not into collecting card anymore and he wants that i sell his stuff.
i also have some sidecollections besides kobe that yopu can find in the second link in my signature.
paul pierce high ends (here are some pierce collectors around.....i wanna sell that all of him)
jason terry autographs
some jersey sets like 00-01 ud game jerseys, 00-01 fleer feel the game jerseys......
but i wanna get rid of that all!
i wanna focus just for some nice cards like exquisite rc autos and star autos.
if you collect kobe bryant, its hard to collect so many sidecollections...its just too expensive.:rolleyes:
please contact me if u have kobe cards or nice rc (autos) like for example : spx auto jersey amare, bowman rc auto wade,kobe chrome rc......cards like that....nice rookie cards
i am happy be here and i am looking foward to trade with you guys here!!

croatiantwins

welcome aboard croationtwins hope u get some good stuff 4 your pc here

Hey mate, welcome to ozcards! All the guys here are great to trade with and have a good attitude towards other members.

You should find some good Kobes on here!

thank you all guys!!!

@oz-antoine
thanks matt. yeah...i see that already with that attitude. on no other forum are the members welcoming you better then here. that seems gret here!!

@buyingstuffformikelee
thank man.....when i look at your signature, i ask me: why do i collect mens in tight shorts if i can collect something like that, that u have in your signature...why do i collect guys???:rolleyes: :D
really nice sig!..i also have some of these autographs..around 10 and a kisscard.

@andrew
yeah..thats a nice patch on it, but i have many kb cards in my pc that can topthat with out a problem

slowmotion

thank youi guys!!!:D

@ljandkg
hey al, yeah..thank you. right now i am for about 4 weeks without any bigger problems..i really hope it stay like that!..cannot play ball anymore, but f*ck off..live goes on;)

slowmotion

Welcome! I was checking out your Kobe and Walker collections in your photobucket and they are awesome....Some very nice and extremely rare cards.

Enjoy your time here!

Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom