Hi guys any one have a diff idea what this card could be worth

carman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Murat
Hi guys I can’t find much on this card maybe because it’s a low numberd card nothing on eBay I bought it manny years ago and was just wondering what it could be worth now
D958F6FF-8474-427D-BA3C-459C22703FBA.png

Lol honestly mate do you know what it could be worth I got no idea can’t find much info on it maybe because it’s a low numberd card

Lol honestly mate do you know what it could be worth I got no idea can’t find much info on it maybe because it’s a low numberd card
nah mate no idea, but if you want to sell it..put it on ebay for 5k with a best offer and see what offers come through. cant see the card number on it very well either. the jersey goes for about 500-600 so triple it...add the covid tax and the last dance tax and you've got about 3200.

Thanks mate great help I tried loving on and signing up put it didn’t allow me to sign up as it was a American site but I’m getting closer to finding out what the card might be worth thanks

I still can’t find a price for this card been to dozens of sites it’s starting to drive me insane guys I need some help here lol

I just posted up on eBay for 22k it’s probably not worth that much but if some one’s interested they would give me a Reasonable offer there for I’ll get a ruff idea what it goes for lol

I just posted up on eBay for 22k it’s probably not worth that much but if some one’s interested they would give me a Reasonable offer there for I’ll get a ruff idea what it goes for lol
LOL 3.5k would have been a good start...and it's a different card to the one pictured. Maybe less than 3

Lol I bought 2 off a collector about 13 years back 01/15 and 03/15 I just wanted a Le bron card it was a big thing back then like how Zion cards are now but card values have sky rocketed now maybe it’s a good time to cash in

Lol I bought 2 off a collector about 13 years back 01/15 and 03/15 I just wanted a Le bron card it was a big thing back then like how Zion cards are now but card values have sky rocketed now maybe it’s a good time to cash in
Cash both in?

Very good foresight. I had none

Back
Top Bottom