Hi everyone, I am Darpy

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
hi there

i was introduced to this site by kirk_won, who i have known through dvds for some time now.

I am 27yo and used to collect every sort of card i could get my hands on in my younger days. Recently i have got back into it and mainly get AFL at the moment, as well as some NBA.

i mainly buy boxes, but do buy the odd single if the price is right. I live in melbourne and all my cards are at my parents house on Gold Coast (except the new ones). i am making plans to have them shipped down here sometime, probably at xmas time.

I used to collect Grant Hill and was big into NBA when he was drafted, 94-95, so most of my cards are dated from then. i also have heaps of rugby leagur and alot of inserts from the older series.

bit busy at the moment starting a new job, but once i get going in a forum i tend to contribute quite largely.

Welcome to the forum, i need some cards from the mid 90's, let me know when you have a wantlist/tradelist :thumbsup:

Sensible G? he moved to Melbourne! lol. Just kidding mate. Glad to have you aboard, look forward to your contributions.

Welcome to the site :) No rush to contribute, we all contribute in our own way. Hope you're ready for the injection of life into your collecting!

Back
Top Bottom