hi every1

LeRoy

NBA and UFC Collector
Real Name
LeRoy
eBay User
signaturekicksaus
hi fellow card collectors, my name is Leroy and im from Bunbury WA, i've been collecting nba cards 4 about 16yrs now and own quite a large collection, i collect cards of Chris Webber, Kenyon Martin, Lebron James, Marcus Camby and Dwayne Wade, also im chasing autos,dual fabrics and short print parallels of past and present stars, i love 2 trade cards but perfer 2 buy that way my collection gets even larger, i was told about this forum by ryan(prototype) while at a perth card shop yesterday and he tells me u guys r the shit so i thought i'll give it a go being as i know no1 who collects cards,once again hi and if any1 has autos,fabrics,parallels,rookies and inserts of the players above i would be happy 2 trade/buy 4 players u need as i've got cards of nearly every player since 1990

Good stuff Proto :D

Always good to let a seasoned collector there are more of us out there and you are not alone. I'm sure this board will help your sanity or lose it at times and advance your collection a little faster.

Welcome aboad! :smt039

hi
welcome the the forum, another kmart collector eh, thats cool maybe i can see some pics of the your kmarts some time, anyway imsure you will have fun here:)

Hey dude...welcome. I trust you will enjoy this forum as much as we do!!!!!
Cheers

Ben

Welcome to the forum Leroy! Make sure you show us your collection soon and let us know your wants!

Back
Top Bottom