hey all, canada in the house

hang time

Hang Time
Real Name
mark verkaik
eBay User
hang_time8
what's up everyone? i'm from vancouver island in beautiful BC, canada. I'm a 21yr old college student with a decent weekend mill job so i, instead of focusing on my studies and spending my money on books, i collect cards (much more fun). I still live with my parents so i dont have to pay rent or for food. I have a girl friend of almost two years. She's a keeper. Anyways, i'm currently trying to put together two short print sets. I have finished collecting the blue black diamond 0405 set 1-198, all the die cuts, and most of the jerseys and autos. So i decided to try to complete both the red/100 and the green/25. Somewhat of a master set if you will. i am also considering collecting all the green jerseys/100, as they are different players than the blue jerseys. So helps me out, spread the word and lets getter done!!

Furthermore, i recently put together the 0304 ud plexi glass set including the rookies. I bought a box of it a couple years ago and pulled the lebron rookie/250 so i decided that would be my set of 2004. Pulling that card after a ten year absense of card collecting inspired me to get back involved. Anyways i still need the reggie miller, houston, and glenn robinson plexi glass cards so give those up.

Finally, i cracked a box of 0506 upperdeck and it had a rookie in every pack. i need the sp's though 221-230 so if anyone has those around i'm interested.

I dont have a trade page but i do have lots of random insersts, rookies, jerseys and some autos, lots of base cards up for trade. just let me know what you need!!!

PS reffered to this site by Big John

Welcome!
Thats one of the best intros I have read - Well done!
You have a big challenge there with your set, but I wish you the best of luck
I hope you can find some cards you need here!

Welcome to the site Mr Canada! :p Even if the people here can't help you out, it is still a great forum to be involved with!

Enjoy your stay!

i was reffered to the site by bigjohn, we are both beckett members. any one help me with posting pictures in your messages?

Big welcome!

Any buddy of Big John, is a mate of mine. I hope you can find this place for all your needs in the future.

LBBD.jpg
[/IMG]

testing

hey
wow you international guys know how to introduce your selves, glad to have you on the boards, hope ya have lots of fun on here. :)

i hope i can help...i have lots of cards for people, just let me know what everyone is after!!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/hang_time8/HillLot.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

lili have an extra black diamond gemography smith auto..a couple of other rookies, topps chrome, topps, upperdeck (i think), i might even have an extra jr smith black diamond rookie, not too sure

ill pm you when im ready. Being 13 i can't spend as much as you people!! Bit low on money after recently buying a couple of things on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom