henkita217 - end of week mailday 24/02/06

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hi guys,

It's that time again... here's what I received this week. I was hoping to get my Exquisite centerpiece this week, but it was not meant to be, so there's always next week. :D

Enjoy~

00-01 Topps Finest - Allen Iverson - Gold Refractor #43/100

00-01_Topps-Finest_GoldRefractor_Al.jpg

02-03 Fleer Flair - Allen Iverson - Gold Parallel Row 2 #13/25

02-03_Fleer-Flair_Row2-Gold_AllenIv.jpg

00-01 UD SP Game Floor - Allen Iverson & Shaquille O'Neal - Dual Authentic Floors

00-01_UpperDeck-SPGameFloor_Authent.jpg

02-03 UD Hardcourt - Allen Iverson - UD Game Floor Metallics

02-03_UpperDeck-Hardcourt_UDGameFlo.jpg

02-03 UD Hardcourt - Allen Iverson - UD Game Jersey Metallics

02-03_UpperDeck-Hardcourt_UDGameJer.jpg

98-99 Fleer Skybox eX Century - Allen Iverson - Authen-Kicks Game Shoe

98-99_Fleer-SkyboxEXCentury_Authen-.jpg

04-05 UD Exquisite Collection - Andre Iguodala - Extra Exquisite Jersey Gold #2/10

6f96dd94.jpg

03-04 UD Exquisite Collection - Allen Iverson - Extra Exquisite Jersey #7/75

03-04_UpperDeck-ExquisiteCollection.jpg

03-04 Fleer Patchworks - Allen Iverson - National Patchtime Dual NBA & USA Patch #21/25

03-04_Fleer-Patchworks_NationalPatc.jpg

04-05 Fleer Skybox Premium - Allen Iverson - Hometown Shoutouts Patch #4/15 - My second one. I love this card!!

918b1a8a.jpg

04-05 Fleer Genuine - Allen Iverson - Big Time Patch #7/10 - I'm not a big fan of tag(s) patches, but I had to get this card because this set is so rare, that this is the first one to surface on the 'Bay for the year.

04-05_Fleer-Genuine_BigTime-Patch_A.jpg

04-05 UD SP Game Used - Allen Iverson & Eric Snow - Authentic Fabrics Dual Patches #7/10

0ee84cde.jpg

04-05 Fleer Skybox Premium - Allen Iverson - Premium Performers Patch #11/15

04-05_Fleer-Skybox-Premium_PremiumP.jpg

To finish it up, let's have an auto!!

00-01 Topps Stadium Club - Allen Iverson - Lone Star Signatures

00-01_Topps-StadiumClub_LoneStarSig.jpg

You have an illusive 00-01 Stadium Club AI auto! Well done! I bought a box trying to pull one, but it didn't quite work out as planned, LOL

very nice mate!!..couldnt see a link to your card site in your sig..???you got one?

Thats a great auto Henkita! Great stuff. All great cards like Vlad said. Did the dog get to the shoe before fleer did or was it scuffed in a drive by? LOL And I wish they wouldn't print the team logo over most of the floor pieces. You agree or do you like it?

The team USA is my fav. A lot less of those jerseys to cut up and its a great patch too like most there though.

Another great week or so. I can see a beckett super collector coming up me thinks? Can you email me with a run down of what you have with totals for autos and gu etc?

wow that is some nice cards ya got there, i like the team USA patch and the kicks shoe GU patch thingy, very cool Great work! :)

Dude your maildays are excellent. I'm loving the auto and the Extra Exquisites, they're such cool looking cards.
Keep them coming!

i dare say you may have the best collection of A.I. cards in Australia that i have seen, great looking cards and A.I.'s auto is one of the harder players to collect cause he really has not signed many cards until this year.

Hendra,

you do realise we were only joking with you when we laughed at you not having any AI autos :p

Dont you think this is over the top!! ;)

Lippo said:
Hendra,

you do realise we were only joking with you when we laughed at you not having any AI autos :p

Dont you think this is over the top!! ;)

lol im sure he is happy!!
that said,
can u save much/any dosh buying so many AWESOME cards?

if you can your a lucky guy!!

haha

Thanks for all your comments guys!

forcefedcc - My website isn't finish yet mate so that's why my sig isn't linkable at the moment. I'll get it finish soon though. There shouldn't be many scans to go. :D

Vinsanity - Yes and no. Yes, that his auto's are now released with a fresher card design and also more varieties. My favourite of his auto card, being this years Topps Pristine /10. (Check my sig) No, there's so many of them now that there's a slim chance for me to own all of them, especially the short printed one /5. (Iverson & O'Neal, Iverson & Kidd, Iverson & Jay-Z - which I don't mind skipping actually).

chadjaja - LOL @ Game Used Shoe card. I've just noticed how scrappy that shoe patch is by looking at the scan. I can agree with you re: stamp of team logo on floor pieces.

I'll e-mail you with my list of cards mate. I've recorded all my purchases on a spreadsheet database, so it shouldn't be too hard. :p

Lippo - Yeh, I realised but you convinced me to get one on one of our MSN convo. Although yes, I did go over board by getting more than one. LOL! I've got 4 in total now. I want a Legends Auto Gold /100 next. Wish me luck...

BTW, good come back by the Bucks today. Thank god for Korver. :lol:

geelongfan - Money comes and go man. I've been on the phase of saving up but at the moment, I'm on that phase to spend because of the love for this hobby, I can see myself slowing down later on the year and wait until a rare card(s) to pop up on the 'Bay.

Thanks again guys! Next week's won't disappoint you. ;)

sounds good hendra,
its great to see that you get such enjoyment out of the hobby!!
another top mailday from you..
nothings changed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dang that is some serious collecting.... Nice additions to the collection...

I'd like to have a similar mail day... except with I dunno... Wally, Kg or Stephon... Maybe Spree...

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom