Hello from afl collector and trader

SCANLENS COLLECTOR

OzCardTrader
Real Name
JEFF
HI TO EVERYONE.I HAVE ONLY JUST BEEN MADE AWARE OF THIS SITE.
I AM A FANATICAL AFL FOLLOWER ORIGINALLY FROM MELBOURNE AND NOW LIVE IN BUNBURY, W.A.
I HAVE BEEN TRADING ON EBAY SINCE 2002 AND CURRENTLY HAVE ABOUT 3000 LISTINGS IN MY STORE-"QUALITY AFL TRADING CARDS".
DUE TO HEFTY EBAY COSTS I AM CURRENTLY REVIEWING MY ENTIRE AFL TRADING CARDS OPERATIONS, AS I ONLY DEAL ON A PART TIME BASIS DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS.
I HAVE OVER 10000 SCANLENS CARDS IN MY COLLECTION VARYING FROM NEAR MINT TO AVERAGE CONDITION WITH MANY MULTIPLES OF MANY CARDS IN VARYING CONDITIONS.EXAMPLES OF CARDS CAN BE VIEWED IN MY EBAY LISTINGS.
I ALSO HAVE IN EXCESS OF 100000 COMMON CARDS, IN THE FORM OF TEAM SETS OR LOOSE CARDS FROM 1993-2009.
PLEASE CONTACT ME SHOULD I BE ABLE TO HELP YOU ACQUIRE CARDS TO HELP COMPLETE YOUR ULTIMATE AFL/VFL CARD COLLECTION.
I ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL- [email protected] or by Direct Deposit to my ANZ Bank Account.

REGARDS,
JEFF.

Hi,

Welcome to one of the best trading card forums online today. You have a huge collection based on the information you've provided in your post, all the best.

Regards, Mike :thumbsup:

welcome to ozcard buddy! i have bought from your ebay store in the past, and have been very happy with the service. hopefully you can help fill some gaps in the PC in the future!

Back
Top Bottom