Hatrick card SKW,

freddy63

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mark
eBay User
reyn6369
Followed sale on ebay, was blown away, good luck to seller, must be a record sale, for a Warne card, correct me if I am wrong,

You mean the signature one that ended yesterday? I was also following it, amazing price.

that looked a great example of the signature, but still seemed a little dinged up on the back edges

This card would be a good example to test the grading attitudes of the cricket card community, as a perfect version of this card is very rare

yes $2,700 and as you say edged to rear of card, might be interesting to see yes. I bet a few people will be looking through their cards,

Felt like that card would probably be a ~PSA 4. As for price, definitely the highest price in recent years, but if you go back to the 90’s it’s about its peak from back then. Owner of 1/150 according to the Futera File was offered AU$4k but turned it down. The historical ratios also pensile out well. If we look back to the Card Zone price guide from 10 years back, the Warne Showtime was $450, latest eBay sale $1,450, the Select Bradman auto redemption was $2,750 latest auction went for ~$9,200 including auction house fees, and the 🎩 🪄 auto was $1,100 which I’m guessing could fairly place a good condition card north of $3,500 🤷🏻‍♂️🌶️

Good to see cricket cards having a comeback, makes the hatrick card sold a few days earlier, for 1000 a good buy, well done to who bought that one, it looked a better card also, like stated it is hard to fine really good ones. Do you think having the number 1 of any set makes card worth more, nice to say you have one, thanks Mark,

Last edited:
anyone here lucky enough to jag the showtime card that ended on the weekend? thats the second one ive seen now fetch $1200 plus, hopefully third time lucky for me :oops:

Back
Top Bottom