Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I just received my package from DHL via MMB. I'm quite impressed with the packing.

I noted that they took between 2 to 4 days to record my items on the system once received at their warehouse.

Last edited:
@jkidd05 have you heard from them or the parcels shown up on the system yet? My first item was delivered one day ago but not showing up on the system either?

I did get a response on here very quickly and then via email confirming delivery of both packages.

One is yet to be processed and the other has been entered into the system. However I suspect there is a mix up as the tracking, value and description in system don't match any of the packages in question. Waiting for further response regarding it.

I would suggest getting in touch with them either through here, social media or opening a support ticket and see what's going on if you don't hear from them after 2-3 days.

From experience, estimated time on receiving is usually 24 - 48 hours. More toward the 48 hour period these days as the company has grown considerably and they are still transitioning into the new warehouse.

Been a good start for my deliveries, I'm not getting pics and since you don't get a decent description, I'm documenting all of my packages and using the tracking numbers to sort what's been delivered. However, after doing this one has been delivered but not shown in my box and I've had others delivered since from later eBay purchases.

Hopefully this will be sorted out swiftly @MyMallBox. I have sent through new support ticket.

I believe there are still some delays caused by the warehouse relocation.

Just need to be patient as they will eventually catch up.

I've been using them for over 13 months now and from experience they will always try their best to do right by the customer.

Yup generally I find about 2-3 business days after the tracking says delivered you get the email. So if something says dlvd on say Wed last week you're probably gonna get the email Mon/Tue (they don't work weekends)
I shipped a small 2 card package via the cheap option and it's slow as hell (will be 1 month on Wed) it is trackable and arrived in Sydney yesterday, won't use that one again lol. In saying that I have my last ever COMC package sent on 10/3 was $57 usd, no tracking and hasn't arrived!! The DHL option is best but also pricier (7ish day del to WA pending Singapore customs) I used it once to see how it was but don't tend to use it regularly as I have my stuff dlvd to my PO Box and apparently DHL won't deliver to the post office. They are under the pump atm but @wjrwebber if you send a support ticket through requesting a pic of your items they can do it. $1 per pic. General response time in my experience from submitting a ticket to getting a response is 2-4 business days.
@Andrew Thomson send another ticket mate, they are pretty stand up folks, if they missed emailling you or anything it should get resolved pretty quickly.
I did request a pic however I also requested a package consolidation so I may have done it too close. If I get a pic I will post it.

Last edited:
So this is the grouped pic that I requested. It's missing a card. There should be 7 in the package...hopefully they all arrive! But anyways, the point of the exercise was to show what the photo's are like. As you can see barring the Noir RPA which is upside down it clearly shows what is there. Seems reasonable to me for $1 as opposed to the $12 i would have had to pay via COMC

46946.jpg

Last edited:
I got a response today from them, haven't been able to locate the item as of yet which is disappointing, but the response I got was at least considerate and look to be attempting to resolve the issue.

I don't mind using mymallbox for bigger items however I like to make sure all of my eBay purchases are as per the description which is why I still use COMC for all my cards. It's a little reassuring when I can see a scan of the card I bought plus I can upload the pic to my website to ensure I don't double up.

Last shipment left US Thursday 14/4 7.21pm US time. Arrived in Sydney Monday 18/4 12:51pm Aus time. Guess where it is??
Still in Sydney. F you Auspost.
That's all.

I'm still no closer to getting my package that has been 'misplaced'. I was told nearly 2 weeks ago it was put into the wrong post box. Should be an easy fix considering that tracking numbers are recorded as well. When am I going to be sorted out @MyMallBox? Waiting on Ryan to return my email from last week too....

Hi Ryan @MyMallBox , I'm still waiting on at least 13 packages (that I know of), to be received into the system. Some were delivered last Wednesday. I have sent you a message with further details such as tracking number, contents and delivery date, if you can look into this for me that would be awesome. Thank you :)

Blowout had a NFL Draft deal on boxes of 2015 Panini Draft Prizm NFL at $15 USD with $9 USD shipping.
Luckily I had a $25 BO voucher, so now I'm just waiting for my first MMB parcel to come soon :)

Oh, and something this will allow us to do now which we couldn't previously is to get in on the epic Blowout Black Friday deals in November.

Goodbye to $90 USD + shipping on boxes... We have MyMallBox!

Hmmmm, seems there's still some issues with this.

I might be keen to give it a go though once they're settled in to the new joint.

Prices seems decent for now though, is there a breakdown somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom