Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I have a couple of my Nique graded star cards there once the last one is processed i will be shipping. As mentioned before the item description is not like COMC these guys don't specialize in cards but you will get an email (as my example)
Screenshot_2016-03-04-17-30-10-1.png

So it doesn't say "1984 Star Dominique Wilkins XRC BGS 8.5" However based on the sender and tracking I know what it should be. Will probably request pics of the cards before they ship.
Will then post the pic here.. @MyMallBox can i request the 4 cards in one pic or do they get done separately? I ask not to spend less , more just to confirm the right things were sent so a group shot would be ok. Should probably ask via their CS as they are really prompt but for the benefit of the folks on here I thought I may just ask openly.

Last edited:
I have a couple of my Nique graded star cards there once the last one is processed i will be shipping. As mentioned before the item description is not like COMC these guys don't specialize in cards but you will get an email (as my example)
Screenshot_2016-03-04-17-30-10-1.png

So it doesn't say "1984 Star Dominique Wilkins XRC BGS 8.5" However based on the sender and tracking I know what it should be. Will probably request pics of the cards before they ship.
Will then post the pic here.. @MyMallBox can i request the 4 cards in one pic or do they get done separately? I ask not to spend less , more just to confirm the right things were sent so a group shot would be ok. Should probably ask via their CS as they are really prompt but for the benefit of the folks on here I thought I may just ask openly.

Just get those redirected to my place ... :thumbsup:

How much is shipping to aus?
and how long do they hold cards?

Shipping cost varies on size & weight so there's no set answer.
They will hold your items for 90 days for free, after that it's $1 per day. All of this is on their FAQ on the website

Shipping cost varies on size & weight so there's no set answer.
They will hold your items for 90 days for free, after that it's $1 per day. All of this is on their FAQ on the website
Ah sorry about that, what shipping do you recommend?
Tracking?

Ah sorry about that, what shipping do you recommend?
Tracking?
LOL all good mate. My parcel that's en route is heavy as I have supplies and stuff 4-5lbs and cost about $49 usd w/DHL
I assume a lighter package would have more options, i don't know as yet

I've now signed up and will start sending due to sheer cost saving, but I can't see how you add funds? No options on my account to do so from what I can see...

They will advise a total and you pay via paypal. That's another advantage over COMC, with them whilst you don't need credit to process (they allow negative balance from what I understand) you do have to have sufficient credit to ship. This is a fact, i tested it this morning for a laugh.My next and last COMC shipment will be $49 and I have $46 in my account, big red message popped up saying insufficient store credit. So basically you pretty much will always have at least a few bucks tied up in COMC. Again, I have no problem with COMC however I have come to see there is a better alternative so that is why I won't be using COMC after I ship my last bundle. If you sell on there however, then you would obviously be better off sticking with them.

Last edited:
@Andrew Thomson Absolutely! For a list of our prohibited items, check out https://www.mymallbox.com/prohibited_items.jsp . As long as you're not shipping WW2 weapons too, you should be clear!

@ShiFtz When you sign up for an account, you get a US address with a Suite Number attached to it. As you purchase an item, make sure that the shipping address has your Suite Number on it, and we'll put it into it's own section in our warehouse until you're ready to ship.

Yeah I got that, Now I have to find a cheapy to buy... I always like to test the address out with something I can live without just incase somethings not quite right!

Yeah I got that, Now I have to find a cheapy to buy... I always like to test the address out with something I can live without just incase somethings not quite right!

I just started using the service myself. I have one package already missing and not showing up when I login to website, but I have an email saying it was delivered... I only noticed today, so waiting on reply to see what's going on :(

I just started using the service myself. I have one package already missing and not showing up when I login to website, but I have an email saying it was delivered... I only noticed today, so waiting on reply to see what's going on :(
I have been using them for a about a year and they have always been good, They did say there system would not be updated until next week showing items that have come in. But atleast you have the email saying it arrived:thumbsup:! I don't even check the website until I am ready to ship, I just save the emails saying they have arrived and check them off at checkout.

Sorry about that! We're currently in the process of switching warehouses, so we might have received something into our system at our old one, and not have yet gotten into your Suite at the new one. If you've submitted a support ticket, can you message me your ticket number so I can take a look into it myself? It should be received into our system by the end of today if it was supposed to have gotten here last Friday.

@wjrwebber Thanks for the signup! We won't disappoint! :)

Back
Top Bottom