Harry Kewell 1 of 1 Auto/ Jersey

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Been waiting for this card to arrive for nearly a month and it finally did today :).

I always wanted a Futera 1 of 1 Auto/ Jersey in my collection, being how rare these cards are, any player would have done........... to my surprise this one was up for sale and just had to be in my collection.

Just in time for the start of the A- League season, Go Victory!!!

Thanks for looking

Harry front.jpg

Harry Auto.jpg

WOW. very nice card mate, that looks insane.

thanks for sharing

Far out that's unbelevable, don't know anything about soccer :p cards but that must be rare being a 1/1, auto and is it gu?

Very very cool....and go Glory :)

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 11:00 AM ----------

Far out that's unbelevable, don't know anything about soccer :p cards but that must be rare being a 1/1, auto and is it gu?
Fun Fact: Futera were the first company to produce 1/1's...so you could say they coined it

WOW. very nice card mate, that looks insane.

thanks for sharing

Aron thanks for all the nice comments on all my mail days mate, very much appreciated.

nice stuff mate, is he in a LFC jersey?

Michael thanks mate, in the pic he could be in the LFC jersey, but I am 95% certain the GU is from his days at Leeds.

Thanks bud, yeh game used jersey

Very nice pick up!!!!

Cheers mate

Very very cool....and go Glory :)

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 11:00 AM ----------

Fun Fact: Futera were the first company to produce 1/1's...so you could say they coined it

Victory :p …………….. There you go Futera, were the first to do 1 of 1, there were the first to serial number their cards (first set was the 1994 NSL insert set) and the first company to do sample cards (again from the 1994 NSL insert set). And the first, probably only, company to make a crystal card.

AWESOME pick up mate. Well done, superb Futera 1 of 1 to have:thumbsup:

Thanks mate…..I’m still drooling over you Bergkamp mail day

Back
Top Bottom