Group Break on Cherry Collectables

Okay, I'll have a stab - Rams for me please.

And I'll have the base for my teams also please..

Thanks

Last edited:
It's one for all and all for one sorry Jaames, we just wont find 32 breakers yet. But if u build it they will come ;)

That's cool mate, I'll have to remove my selection from the list. I just can't pay $57 for a team that I don't collect and will take me years to try and sell.

This looks like a nice set, some previews to be seen in the Blog Feeds section. Having said that, I'm a non-starter for two reasons. 1) Poor timing for me in financial terms and 2) This is not the set I would have gone for as far as value for $$ goes. I'll stand corrected but are there a total of 105 cards per case between eight punters?
Good luck with it though, there are certainly some massive hits to be had.

This looks like a nice set, some previews to be seen in the Blog Feeds section. Having said that, I'm a non-starter for two reasons. 1) Poor timing for me in financial terms and 2) This is not the set I would have gone for as far as value for $$ goes. I'll stand corrected but are there a total of 105 cards per case between eight punters?
Good luck with it though, there are certainly some massive hits to be had.

You're right, 7 cards per pack/box, 15 pack/boxes in the case so 105 is the number - but 45 of those are hits, so a pretty high hit ratio. But it'll be 16 punters not 8 though. I think we're gonna struggle to fill to be honest. Lot of other boxes are less hits per box and also less boxes per case as well. I think the appeal is that it's nice to have a chance at your teams lot from a case - a hit or two and your probably smiling, the random team - well I guess we have to try and make up the numbers and you might get lucky and get something you can get rid of... Even in the US breaks we did we all had to take 2 randoms to make up numbers. Not everyone will come out a winner, but that's the nature of the breaks. Price per team seems reasonable, D & A's are US49 for a random spot in a case break. (I assume we're talking AU dollars in the prices here ?)

Totally agree with Trevor. I'm in a case break on D&A tomorrow and am paying $50 for a random spot. This break might be for everyone but lets see if we can fill it & have some fun close to home for once.

Hey guys,

Just 5 Spots left!!

Not sure what the $6/box for Chargers means? In terms of value though we should be very competitive! That price includes all conversion fees, gst, postage, protection, paypal fees... the whole shabang!

In my experience case breaks are always a gamble, but they offer a group of collectors a means to enjoy sealed cases (i.e case hits) by sharing the cost that many would find unattainable. People don't get box averages and other smash'em - not for everyone, but personally I prefer them (I just stay out normally because it looks awful if I score).

We should be able to get this off the ground. Anyone who #fails, I'll sort out with a discount coupon at Cherry or some hobby packs.

@Muzza - Great feedback and we look forward to getting you on-board with a different product

@Jaames - totally understand, if your situation changes awesome, otherwise look forward to having you on-board with a more suitable break!

Awesome work guys, suprised this has filled so fast. I'll spruik it on the FB, do the same!!

Hey guys,

Not sure what the $6/box for Chargers means? In terms of value though we should be very competitive! That price includes all conversion fees, gst, postage, protection, paypal fees... the whole shabang!

What he means is that normally on liveboxbreak.net he pays $6per BOX break and in comparison $57 for a 15 x BOX break is a really good deal!

Haha I knew what ya meant! Was thinking the same myself. Really surprised how quick this has filled 5 more spots and we are flying!

Back
Top Bottom