Graeme Smith!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
ok here you can let fly at Graeme Smith, perfect way, make a thread for him and let fly!!!

First of all, for him (a relativly new player on the scene) to have a go at our team is just wrong. At 22 yrs old, Warnie is almost old enough to be his father lol.

I don't like Graeme Smith
BUT
His team is up against the premier side in the world
And to his credit, last night he came through with the goods under a LOT of prssure
I think he is a tool, but I admire how he has galvanised the South African side.

hrmm also not a smith fan here.. but i have to admit for his age and basically no experience he's doin quite an alrite job as captain of south africa.. especially with all the problem's they have had recently..

Graeme Smith is the man... for too long cricketers around the world have been bully by the Aussie team and as a result we have won everything.... now finally someone has some balls to stand up & how do we react ??

Like a PUSSY !!!!

First it was Phil Tufnell with his bit at the AB Medal night... now its Smith...

2/2... Ponting it is okay to take some once in a while....

personally i dont like him,but he's got a way of getting under peoples skin,and he's doing a good job of it!

geelongfan said he proved us(aussie side)to be chokers,would'nt go that far,south africa were just the better side,to chance that score down,let alone batting first is just a class act.!

well done south africa

comon aussies

i agree.....i would't say we choked, just didnt have those 1 or 2 quality bowlers to restrict them enough!!

but the amount of s@#t that came out of his mouth on their tour to Australia and for him to put up the figures he did (s@#t) got under my skin. i mean he continually bagged us and talked them up and he continuosly came out and got out for embarrassingly low scores!! i think he got maybe 1 half century the whole tour, and that was the last game!!

i think he needs to stop and take a look at himself!!

He is a tool, that's for sure. He's a Mark Taylor sort of a tool, only younger and speaks worse of the opposing side.
Give credit where it's due though, it wasn't Smith's win, it was his Team's win. He's just lucky his Team backed him up.

We have shit bowling. We didn't choke. We couldn't compete.

Hilfenhaus could bowl better than Lewis and Clark - they are too old and NEVER should have been brought in the side.

I'm personally a Smith fan, even if he is a bit dumb sometimes.

where was tait were is gillespie they have been tearing it up this season but they go for lewis and mitchel johnson in this series did the aussies bowl S.A. out even once

Ponting bowled lewis to see what he had under pressure. It backfired. At the end of the day, that trophy is worth a turd really. What matters is the world cup and I can understand Ponting's rationale. I hate losing but dont lose perspective guys. Would you rather see us experimenting in the semis of the world cup?

Back
Top Bottom